♡︎reunited♡︎

father: Pete Davidson age: 8꧁ariana꧂

age: 8
ariana

*𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱*

"pete, let me see her please. it's been five years, i need to see my daughter." i pleaded with pete over the phone.

"ariana, i want her with me. i don't want her with you! she's just fine."

i wiped my tears but they kept falling. "it's only for a month"

"my answer is final. i'll find someone else to watch her while I'm gone, she doesn't need to be around you right now, ariana."

i almost gave up. almost. maybe he's right, i've gone through a lot lately but that gives him no right to keep me from my own kid. me and pete divorced when she was only 3, my tour was already planned and was opening a few weeks prior and i couldn't possibly cancel. so i let him have custody over her, expecting that i'd be able to see her as soon as i was finished. that was my mistake. five years later and i haven't seen her since.

"pete, i'm grounded enough to have custody of her now. so far i've let you do what you've wanted with her but i'm not gonna take your bullshit anymore. don't make me take this to court, i want her with me next month. she's my child! i fucking birthed her!"

i hear him sigh heavily and he starts walking around. "fine. if that'll get you to leave me the hell alone"

my heart skipped and my stomach was doing flips. i was screaming on the inside. "i'll send one of my assistants out to get her and-"

"why can't you just come and get her yourself, ariana?"

i didn't answer.

"i'll take care of it. you see why this has never worked? we live all the way across the country, a good parent wouldn't want to put their child through that, ariana."

i held my breath trying to keep myself from saying what i really wanted to say. "do it yourself, i don't care as long as i get to see her. what are you gonna do? fly her out as a unaccompanied minor?"

"yup"

i personally didn't like that. i'd prefer someone i actually knew going to get her and bringing her straight to me, but arguing with him over it would just make things worse.

"send me her flight information and the dates please" i breathe out.

i put my phone down before turning to face my mom who looked at me with hopeful eyes. "so?"

"yes." i nodded frantically closing my eyes trying to stop the endless flow of tears. "he said yes" my heart was pounding so hard, i thought it'd jump out my chest.

she wrapped her arms around me "thank god."

i was finally gonna see her. i was going to get to hold my babygirl in my arms after five years.