♡︎one day at a time - part 1♡︎

Father: Mac MillerAge: 11꧁Author꧂

Father: Mac Miller
Age: 11
Author

❝𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙮. 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚: 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙮: 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚....❞

"Mommy, if we leave the house in the next fifteen minutes we should be able to make it on time. Okay?" Ariana inhaled sharply, her head snapping around to see her eleven year old daughter in the doorway. "Oh and, don't forget your jacket, you'll get cold."

Aaliyah stood on her toes moving some of her hair out of her face, before sliding Ariana's glasses on her nose. "There, perfect." She sat herself on the bathroom counter holding up her iPad that showed a picture of Scooter. "Okay, who is this?"

Ariana squinted her eyes, examining the photo carefully "Ummm, did I date him?"

"No! Try again" Aaliyah swiped the screen; it now showed a picture of an actual scooter.

"Scooter..." Ariana widened her eyes "Oh Scooter!"

"He's?"

"My manager! He's my manager!"

Aaliyah put the iPad down, jumping off the counter. "Good, very good." She left the room heading downstairs "Don't forget your jacket! You'll get cold!" She repeated.

Ariana grabbed her jacket on the way out of the bedroom, glancing at the bed on the way out. Her and her husband once shared that bed. The last time they'd slept in it together was over six months ago.

Six months ago Ariana and Malcolm's car was ran off the highway, and their family of three, became a family of two. Everything seemed like it was going to be fine at first, that was until the doctors came to a shocking discovery. During the accident Ariana suffered a severe injury to her head resulting in memory loss. They predicted it'd be back by now, but twenty six weeks later, not too much has changed.

She doesn't sleep in that bed anymore, she couldn't bring herself to. So for the past half of a year she's slept downstairs, on the couch.

"Ten minutes mom!" Aaliyah yelled bringing Ariana out of her daze.

She went inside the kitchen looking around. Bright colored sticky notes were now stuck on appliances, cabinets, and drawers. Aaliyah spent all night working on the project so she didn't have to keep cleaning up after Ariana every time she placed something where it shouldn't go.