♡︎What did you call my mother?♡︎

꧁Ariana꧂

Ariana

"Have a good day at school girly" Ariana said to Aaliyah as she pulled into the drop off line. Aaliyah got out of the car waving to her mom, "Okay mom I love you"

Ariana blew a kiss and Aaliyah pretended to catch it.

"Alright, alright enough. Get in there before you're late" Ariana told her obviously exaggerating. Aaliyah had never been late to school. She always arrived at least 20 minutes early.

She walked inside the school and to her locker to find her best friend waiting on her. "Hey Bella, you're here early"

"Yeah I had detention remember?" Aaliyah began to unlock her locker, "I thought detention was after school?"

"Yes it's, BUT I made a deal with the principal to let me do my time this morning. My dad can't pick me up at the actual time when it ends."

"Lucky, the principal hates me..." Aaliyah nodded nonchalantly opening her the door to her locker and a note fell out onto the floor. She crouched down unfolding the crumbled up piece of paper and reading what it said,

"Better get that grade up, I'll be happy to tutor you if you want- Jessica

Aaliyah immediately ripped it into pieces, Jessica had been her enemy since she came to this school. She always found every little so called 'flaw' that Aaliyah had and felt the need to point it out to everybody. Especially with her life being so out in the open. It gave her a advantage. Aaliyah could not stand that girl.

She heard laughter behind her and already knew. "Morning, Grande" The girl said with a smirk and Aaliyah turned around giving Jessica a very hard glare, "I'm actually passing the class now by the way." Aaliyah said with a fake smile, "And who the hell puts notes in lockers? Nobody does that anymore" Jessica gave Aaliyah a mean look going down the hall.

"I think those blond hair extensions are in so tight that their finally cutting off the blood flow to her brain." Bella whispered and Aaliyah tried to keep herself for laughing.

"Thanks for helping me study for that test Bella. Thanks to you, I passed."

"No problem," The bell rang and Aaliyah quickly grabbed her books from her locker, going off to her first class.

The day dragged on and on until she was at her second to last class. Math. He least favorite of them all. She sat at her desk next to her boy best friend, Evan. Ariana was always teasing Aaliyah about them being a thing or whatever. Aaliyah thought it was gross, every time they'd go out and she would happen to run into Evan she'd make funny faces behind his back. Like a child.

"Evan, I'm confused. How do you do this?" Evan looked up from the equation he was solving leaning over to help Aaliyah.

"Seriously? You can't be that dumb. The answer is 69 you idiot"