36

Jacob POV:

I went home and started listening to my voicemails.

Prodigy: Hey Jacob, Walter wanted me to tell you that we going on tour for 6 months, and you could be making a lot of money. He said that you can bring Dani and that Issa will be on this tour so get ya act together. Bye, call me back when you hear this.

What is Prodigy doing calling me? Since when is he back in Mindless Behavior? I called Prince.

Princeton: Hey Jay, what's up?

Me: Why is Prodigy calling me saying we going on tour? Since when did he get back in Mindless Behavior?

Princeton: Well apparently Roc stole a car and Walter didn't let him explain and he kicked Roc out. So now, it's me, Prodigy, Ray Ray, and EJ. 

Me: Roc is always doing some dumb shit. How is he finna take care of Royal?

Princeton: Desiree models, she makes a lot of money. She's a responsible mom, but it's just Roc. He do stupid things. He can handle it though.

Me: True. If Dani comes with me, she might be having the baby on tour, don't you think that's too much? And plus Shonelle is pregnant and the baby is gonna be born when I'm on tour, so I'm going to have to rush back here. 

Princeton: Do what you gotta do. Anyways, I gotta go, my bae just got out the shower, it's Papi time.

Me: Bye dude, your so innocent though.

Princeton: You thought I was. 

We said bye and hung up. I walked upstairs and Issa was on my bed.

Issa: Surprise motherfucka.