38

Dani POV:

Hey guys! I'm 4 months pregnant, and I'm getting bigger! I've been on tour with Jacob for a while, he's such a great performer. I've been making my money too, just being a background singer. People see me while I'm singing and yell my name too. At least I'm known. I forgot to tell you that Alix is on this tour also. And Charli is too. We still have to sing together, and she knows I hate her. She tries to talk to me and be nice to me but I will hold a grudge and punch a bitch if I have to. We have a new single called Stay On Ten and the video is amazing. I just got finished singing Stay On Ten and Jacob hugged me and carried me bridal style to my dressing room.

Jacob: I love you Dani. *kisses my cheek*

Me: I love you too. Did I do good?

Jacob: You didn't do good, you did amazing. 

Me: Awe, thanks.

Charli: Can you two shut the fuck up? I'm on the phone with Alix.

Me: You could have said it nicer so I think I'll pass.

Charli: *sighs* Can you quiet down please?

Me: Sure. That's all you had to say.

I kissed Jacob and then I drank some more water. Since I think regular water taste gross, I got fruit water and it is delicious. I drink it everyday. I got on my phone and looked at my emails and found one from a modeling agency.

starmodeling@agency.com

Dani, we recently heard of you because some of our daughter were at a concert and Jacob Latimore was performing and when he took you on stage, they said you were very beautiful and looked like you were about 4 months pregnant. We wanted to know if you would like to know if you wanted to be apart of Star Modeling right here in California. We are looking for beautiful women like you. Please let us know if you would like to be apart of our team. xoxo

I realized Jacob saw the email too.

Jacob: Your giving me that look, just do it. 

Me: Yay!