39

Issa POV:

I'm planning to get back at Dani for running her mouth telling Jacob the plan. How the fuck did she find out anyway? She was on the tour bus washing her hands and she turned around to see me.

Me: So, you thought that you could just run your mouth and that I wouldn't do shit? *grabs her hip tightly*

Dani: Issa, stop, your hurting me.

Me: I don't give a fuck about you.. or your damn baby.

I grabbed my pocket knife and stabbed her in the stomach.

Jacob POV:

I was going to the refridgerator about to grab a snack and I heard someone saying Jacob, help and crying. I followed the sound and saw my precious Dani on the ground, with blood coming out of her stomach.

Me: Somebody help! Dani is hurt!

Mom: *runs into the back* Oh my gosh! Searcy! Help! 

Searcy: We have got to pull off to the nearest hospital! Jeff, go to the nearest hospital, please!

Jeff: I'm on it Searcy!

He drove to the hospital and I comforted Dani. She was in pain and I wanted our baby to be safe. They put her on a stretcher and put her in the hospital room. They did what they had to do to keep Dani and the baby safe, and the doctor came out.

Doctor: Dani is doing fine, and so is the baby. We sewed everything back together. She will be free to go tonight, just make sure she sits down as much as possible.

Me: Thanks Doc.

He left and I talked to my mom.

Me: Who could do this Mom?

Mom: *whispers* Didn't you say you overheard Issa saying he was going to get back at Dani for running her mouth?

I saw Issa on his phone and I took his phone out of his hand and threw it in a fish tank. We started fighting and I beat him up really bad.

Me: That's what yo ass get for hurting me and mines!