35

Jacob POV:

I was with Dani while she was in the hospital and she started to tell me about the baby.

Dani: Jacob, being single and 2 months pregnant isn't that easy as you think.

Me: I know bae, but all that matters is we're back together now. 

Dani: Yep. So what about you and Shonelle's baby? That's a lot of money she's going to want in child support.

Me: I might just give her $2,000 every month. It will help with the baby's clothes, shoes, food, bottles, diapers, everything.

Shonelle POV:

I'm behind Dani's hospital door and Jacob thinks the baby is his. It's Issa's really, I just want some money for me and the baby. Issa knows that he's the father, but he doesn't even want to pay, he's want Jacob to pay since he made Issa mad. But we're both HIV positive, meaning we can have Aids any day now, and our future child will be HIV positive. It's heartbreaking to know that, but I was the one having sex with random guys in the club bathrooms. 

Alix POV:

I'm back with Charli, and we're better than ever. Georgia is out of the picture, and she's living back with her mother. Me and Charli just finished our makeup sex. I love her so much. But I actually think Dani is cool. And Shonelle ain't slick. I know Issa is the father of her child and that she's making Jacob believe he's the father just so she can get some money. Shonelle is stupid, she can't get past nobody.