11

Dani POV:

I took a shower and it was 10pm, Jacob still isn't here, where could he be?

I called Miss Tish even though she hates me.

Me: Miss Tish, is Jacob there?

Tish: Yes, he is, lemme see where he is though. 

She was going downstairs and all I heard was Jacob moans and everything. 

Me: Thanks for telling me.

I hung up and cried. I sat on the bed crying, I took off my ring, and thought, Miss Tish was right, I'm not right for him. 10 minutes later, he came.

Me: How could you?!

Jacob: What?

Me: How could you cheat on me!

Jacob: How you find out!

Me: I was worried about you and called Miss Tish! I heard your moans and the girls moans! But with my used to be best friend and the girl who tried to kill me?

Jacob: Look, I'm sorry okay?

Me: No, leave me alone. I'll leave for a while, until then, this relationship is over. I'm done. I'll carry the baby with me.

Jacob: Fine.

I packed all my clothes and stuff and ran to my mom's old place. My parents died when I was 17 because somebody was jealous of them, and decided to kill them when I was out at my friend's house for a bit. Wanna know who killed them? My abusive ex. He decided since he couldn't have me, I shouldn't have anybody either. I struggled to get back on my feet for a while, all I did was sit there, worked pointless jobs just to pay off the house and not pay anything for it anymore. I had to pay $2 million dollars just to get the house paid off. It took 4 years, but it was worth it. I went back to the place, and sat on her bed. My mom's ghost came to my side.