42

Dani POV:

Issa is crazy as hell and he really said he would kill Jacob. Jacob has more money than him, he can hire security for us. Hell, I even have more money than Issa. I'm 7 months pregnant now. 

Me: Jacob!!

Jacob: *runs upstairs* What's wrong bae?

Me: I'm horny..

Jacob: I'm trying to protect the baby and we both want a healthy ass baby. After you get 2 months of bedrest, we'll have sex.

Me: I'm not waiting 4 more months for some sex. Just let me go cowgirl style on you for 5 minutes, please.

Jacob: Each time you ask that's another month. 5 months of waiting.

Me: Oh hell nah nigga! 2 months!

Jacob: Fine. You lucky you's bae.

Me: Shut up. 

I rolled my eyes and kept watching TV. I scrolled through Instagram and saw Alix made a post. I haven't seen her in months. 

thealixlapri: I love my baby boy Jacob the third! He's so cute!

I dropped my phone and the baby boy looked liked Jacob.

Jacob: What's wrong?

Me: You got Alix pregnant?

Jacob: Well I fucked her months before-

I slapped him.

Me: Fuck you Jacob! I'm leaving! Keep your house, we'll coparent. Fuck a marriage, fuck you! 

I began packing and he pinned me to the wall.

Jacob: I don't know where the hell you think you're going but you damn sure ain't leaving here. You pregnant with what could be my second or first child and you ain't leaving. If you leave, that baby leaves too. 

I understood what he was saying and started to cry. He kissed me and I slapped the back of his head and ran. He grabbed my arm and twisted it and picked me up and he put me on the bed. He put covers over me and turned the lights out.

Jacob: Goodnight, and your ass better be in the kitchen cooking me breakfast and not leaving.