21

Alix POV:

Yes, I was in Dani's home. I was so heartbroken from Charli, she decided to be with Georgia. It made me so upset, but I need my sexual desires.

Dani: Alix? 

Me: Yes. 

Dani: Fuck off!

Me: Sorry! I'm just heartbroken from Charli breaking up with me.

Dani: Look, I know yo ass is sad, but I am not having sex with you. I need to build trust with you first, and currently there is none.

Me: Whatever.

I left and went to my home. Just to walk in and see Charli and Georgia doing it again.

Me: Charli I told you to get the fuck out! And Georgia nobody wants your stank ass!

I gotta admit I was laughing while saying it. I made them get out and went to my bed. I went to sleep, thinking about Dani. I wanna be with her, but she might run back to Jacob of course.

*January 5th*

Dani POV:

I went back to my dancing career. I am no longer a psychiatrist, I am a dancer for people. I'm dancing for the OMG Girlz today, and we went to the place. I went to my dressing room, just to see Jacob with roses.

Jacob: Dani, I heard what happened.. I want you to know I still love you. I'd die for you, your my soulmate, baby, I'm begging you, can you please be mine again and put the ring on?

Me: ???