32

Dani POV:

So I'm 2 months pregnant and feeling great! Me and Jacob aren't together, but he is with Shonelle again. Tell me why the hell you would get with a bitch who cheated on you with your best friend? Dumb mother fucker as always. I laid down on my bed and decided to watch some TV. I came across an interview of Jacob. It was just coming on too.

Dee: Okay, so Jacob, we've been hearing about these rumors that you've gotten 2 women pregnant, is that true?

Jacob: Unfortunately, it's true. I was only planning to get 1 pregnant because she had a miscarriage and we wanted another. But the other one, I didn't. The feelings were mutual at the time and it just happened. 

Dee: Wow. Now the second question is, is there any new music coming up?

Jacob: Actually yes, Heartbreak Heard Around The World is my new single, the video is coming out in about a week so keep looking out for the video.

Dee: Yay! We've all been waiting! Now the last and final question is, are you HIV positive?

Jacob: Nope. I thought I was when I got the results, but they got mixed up.

Dee: Wow. Issa, you nasty.

Jacob: I don't think he wanted you to reveal that.

Dee: Well we needed too. But do you know who is daughter is going with?

Jacob: I don't know and it's none of your business.