27

Bahja POV:

I was talking to Dani on the phone and she was telling me what happened.

Dani: Jacob got Shonelle pregnant.

Me: Oh my gosh, are you okay?

Dani: Not really.

Me: Tomorrow, I'm coming over there, and we gone to the Mindless Behavior Concert, that me and the girls aren't performing at this time.

Dani: That would be nice. Is Jacob going to be there?

Me: I don't even know, nobody said anything. But I'll pick you up around 6pm tomorrow okay?

Dani: Okay.

*The Next Day*

I picked Dani, Bre, and Nique up then we went to the concert. Jawan Harris came out performing Keisha and Dani was jamming. 

Jawan: Jawan loves you Cali!

Mr. Dwane: Ayeee! I saw yall doing yall lil dances and stuff but this next guest is all the way from Wisconsin, my main main, Jacob Latimore!

Dani POV:

Are you fucking serious right now? He started performing and I stood up just standing there because I was going to look extra stupid if I didn't stand up because everybody else was. That's when I saw him look at me and stopped his music.

Jacob: I see my girl somewhere in here..... Dani. 

The light shined on me and he said some things.

Jacob: Dani, I love you baby. I never meant to get Shonelle pregnant, it's just me and Shonelle's feelings were mutual at the time. If you forgive me, it won't happen again.

Me: Jacob.... 

Girl #1: Bitch say something already so we can go on with this damn show!

Me: I saw the girl who said that and I may be pregnant but I will still beat your ass.

Girl #2: Hahahaha! Jacob's a mathot! He got two girls pregnant at the same time!

Jacob: Let's get back to the performance!

Jacob POV:

I made a complete fool of myself... I continued performing and 30 minutes later, I went back to my dressing room and my mom was there.

Mom: Lemme tell your caramel ass something. You got two bitches pregnant? What the hell is wrong with you? I raised your ass better than this and you wanna get two bitches pregnant.

Me: Mom, it was an accident.

Mom: I was starting to actually like Dani, she's respectful and doesn't have a gross smell. And how was it an accident when you did it and didn't say, "but I have a fiancee"

Me: *silence*

Mom: Exactly Jacob. You better get her back. Because if you don't, your child with Dani is going to be calling someone else Da-Da and going to be treating you like a complete stranger. And then child support payments. You make a bunch of money, most likely Shonelle is going to be requesting a lot of money per month. Get your shit together Jacob.

She walked out the room and I sat on my phone until a fan came in.

Fan: Oh my gosh, its really you! Can you take a picture with me and follow me on Instagram?

Me: Sure, whats your Instagram?

Fan: @(person you don't like Instagram)

Me: No! Bye! Just no!