8

Jacob POV:

It's been 2 fucking months! They released Alix, and I barely leave Dani's side. I want her to be okay, like seriously. The nurse came in.

Nurse: Well, she's breathing on her own. She just has to wake up.

Me: Okay, thanks.

I went to the hospital cafeteria just to see my mother. I walked past her and sat at a table.

Mom: Jacob! Jacob!!

I ignored it, she's the last person I wanna talk to. Her, Alix, and my ex too. And my father.

Mom: Jacob O'Neal Latimore Jr. I know you hear me!

Me: What the hell do you want?!? Your the last damn person I wanna talk to!

Mom: LOOK, I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG BUT YOU DAMN SURE AIN'T GONE TALK TO THE WOMAN WHO RAISED YOU LIKE THAT!! 

I threw my food away and went back to her hospital room. I realized my mom had followed me. She was in tears seeing Dani like that. She should feel the pain my precious Dani felt. 

Me: You should be crying.

Mom: I can't believe I did this. I'm such a horrible person.

Me: Yeah you are.

Dani: *sits up* Jacob? Charli? 

Me: Baby! *hugs her*

Dani: Jacob! *kisses me*

Me: Nurse, shes awake!

Nurse: Yay! Alright, let me go get the doctor!

She got the doctor.

Doctor: We're happy your awake,  if you feel any dizziness, severe headaches, just take these pills, and we have to keep you 1 more day, just so you can be ready to be released tomorrow.

Dani: Okay, thanks. Miss Tish, what do you want?

Mom: Dani, I'm sorry.. *sniffles*

Dani: Sorry isn't going to help. What you did to me was all because of jealously and because you think I'm not good enough for your son. Save it. 

Mom: *leaves crying*

I turned her lights out and crawled in her hospital bed with her.

Me: I missed you baby.

Dani: I missed you too Jakey. 

We started making out which turned to me kissing her neck. I stopped and asked her a question.

Me: You sure you wanna do this in the hospital?

Dani: Let's wait till I go home tomorrow, I need to get fresh.

We fell asleep and woke up at 10:03am. I got up and already had our stuff prepared. I always wondered where Charli was this whole time. Charli came when we were about to leave.

Charli: Oh hey Dani..

Dani: Where were you?

Charli: Well my friend is in jail, the friend who's a singer?

Dani: You mean Alix? You knew how much she's pissed me off!

Charli: Oh but that's you honey. Not me.

Dani: Charli, what's going on with you?

Charli: Look, I'm done being friends with you. Your too much work. I came to see Jacob's mother because she's in the hospital because she needs her stitches removed.

Me: But yet thats my mom not yours, what business could you possibly have with her? You think you know the woman who raised me? I would get beat for stupid things when I was younger, fussed out for stupid stuff, and now that I'm older, she gets mad at me for a lot of things, but keep doing what you do. Me and bae will go.

We left and of course fans were surrounding us. They got moved out of the way and of course girls were giving Dani rude looks. She didn't care.