22

Dani POV:

Me: Jacob, I can't right now. In order me for to put it back on, we need to take things slow.

Jacob: I'm willing to do anything just to get you back baby, but if its means waiting, I think I can do that. *kisses me*

We got in a dressing room but I pulled away.

Me: Your place or mine?

Jacob laughed and we went to the car. Zonnique said something before I left.

Zonnique: Be back tomorrow okay gurl?

Me: Okay.

We got to the house and 3 hours later we were breathless.

Me: I love you Jacob.

Jacob: I love you too. Does this mean your not a lesbian anymore?

Me: Yes, this means I'm not a lesbian anymore.

Jacob: Good, cuz you too sexy to be lesbian.

Me: There are women prettier than me who are lesbians!

Jacob: Yeah, because they were rude to guys and guys don't like rude women.

Me: True. Somebody's calling you.

Jacob POV:

Me: Hello?

Shonelle: Jacob, I want you back. 

Me: Can't, I'm with Dani, and you smell terrible anyway.

Shonelle: Jacob I said I wanted you back and I happen to love my smell.

Me: Well its bad and you wonder why my family never liked you. 

Shonelle: Your family don't like Dani either.

Me: But she's nice, and actually smells good, and she loves me for me, all you need is money because my cousin Jamal decided he didn't wanna deal with you after you lied to him about him being the father of your 5 kids. 

Shonelle: Jacob I'm sorry, please just be with me again.

Me: No! Goodbye.

Shonelle POV:

Dani better watch out. Because I said I wanted my man back and I will get him. I walked out the night club's bathroom and went to sit down. As soon as I sat down, everybody covered their nose and ran away from me. Do I really smell that bad?