20

Dani POV:

It's January 4th, and lately, I've been so horny. I can't take it, it's like something is just causing me to feel this way. I called Georgia so she could come home from her second job since she's on lunch.

Me: I'm horny again.

Georgia: Gurl this would be the 2nd time today.

Me: But I just want you.

Georgia: I can't boo, I'm sorry.

I sat in my room, the lotion was right there. Should I? No, I gotta stop this. I sat here, and an hour later got a phone call from Georgia.

Georgia: Ahhhh, FUCK! Yeah Charli, ohh it feels good! 

I hung up and started crying, this is the second time I've been cheated on. I decided to just wait for Georgia to come home at 5pm. I was crying so much, mascara was down my face

Me: Hey.

Georgia: Hey. Whew.

Me: Why ya so sweaty?

Georgia: I was running to work.

Me: Why were you running?

Georgia: Because, my uh boss wanted me to ya know, get to work on time. Why were you crying hun?

Me: Oh, I'm crying because I just wanna know, were you running before or after you were with Charli getting it in? This is the exact reason I knew I couldn't trust your ass.

Georgia: I'm sorry, she just eats it really good.

Me: Fuck you Georgia. Get your shit, and get the fuck out of my house. You want Charli, you take her.

Georgia: But Dani please.

Me: Fuck. You. Hell. No!

She packed her things and said one more thing to me.

Georgia: I'll be back tomorrow to get my bed, dresser, and nightstand. Bye.

I continued watching TV until at 10pm I went to sleep. I woke up to hearing breathing which was not me.

???: Shhh, just relax babes.

This random person had red nail polish on, Alix.