29

Dani POV:

Issa called me and told me everything Jacob said to me. I just might be HIV positive, this isn't funny nor a joke. I had to go to the doctor anyway because of the baby. I just go to a regular one, not one specifically for pregnant women. I sat in the waiting room and guess who comes in, Jacob, and then Shonelle. Hell no. I sat down and Jacob tried to talk to me, then the doctor called my name. Man, that was good. 

Doctor: So your doing great, you haven't expierenced any bad cramps or anything right?

Me: Right. But I've been having bad migranes, and then I feel like something is tightening sometimes.

Doctor: Well tightening may be the baby growing, or just stress. Bad migranes are just the symptoms of it.

Me: Ok, and I was wondering, is it okay to get a HIV test?

Doctor: It sure is, let me just go get the needle so I can take some blood and we can test it. But why are you asking for one? You seem very healthy.

Me: Well, I found out my boyfriend got someone else pregnant and she's HIV positive, and he could be too, and he could have passed it on to me.

Doctor: Yes, we better test you. 

They took some blood and said they would call me in about a week to let me know the results. I'm very nervous about this, if Jacob made me HIV positive, him and Shonelle are getting my revenge.