33-Niggas Are Crazy

Dani POV:

I was still watching that interview.

Lady: But it's my mouth and I use it how I want to use it.

Jacob: But that's his business.

Lady: Whatever. But anyways, everybody, make sure you stay away from Issa, he's like Ebola.

Jacob: Can you shut the fuck up?

Lady: I am 48 years old, you don't talk to me like that.

Jacob: Well I'm 24 and I'm a grown man and will talk to anyone how I wanna talk to them.

The interview went off and I went to sleep. I woke up, to somebody standing over me. Somebody with dreads. Issa. I got scared. He had develish eyes looking at me, I reached for my phone and he grabbed my hand twisted it, then grabbed some rope and was strangling me. Breaking free from it was the hardest part, I couldn't. I finally hit him in his balls, called the police, and I started running. He pulled me back by my ponytail, and slapped and punched me until I blacked out. I woke up in a hospital room, just to see Jacob and his mom by my side.

Jacob: Dani, your awake. You okay?

Me: I have a migrane but other than that, I'm okay.

Tish: Hi Dani, I just want to say sorry for how I treated you, I never realized how great you were, how much Jacob loves you.

Me: I forgive you Miss Tish, if I can call you that.

Tish: You sure can. But what happened last night?

Me: Somebody with dreads came into my house last night and was standing over me and staring at me, then I tried to reach for my phone and he twisted my wrist and started strangling me with a rope. I ran downstairs and tried to run out the door and he grabbed me by my ponytail and  punched and slapped me until I blacked out. 

Jacob: Issa. The only one we know who has dreads.

Jacob POV:

Minutes after my mom left the room, me and Dani made up. She put the ring back on, we forgot about ole bish Shonelle, and made up. I was pissed with Issa. I went by his place, and he wasn't there. So I went to Bobby's place, and he was there. I started punching him, kicking him, and stomped on his ribs. He needs to know how my precious Dani felt after he hurt her.