Sofia Black- D'elia : Tulips

Requested by : writeonthepaper
y/n POV :

I am cleaning up the counter of the cafe I work at when someone walks in. I look up to see a very pretty girl. She comes up and orders a latte.

She smiles at me making me blush and melt. I start making her latte and decide to do a design. I figured to do one of my favorite flowers, a tulip.

I go over to the table she's sitting at and hand her the latte.

"Thank you." She says winking at me making me blush and go to back to the counter as another customer walks in.

They order and as I get their coffee ready I feel eyes on me as I move. I look up and I see beautiful brown eyes looking into mine. I look back to what I'm doing and finish making the guys coffee.

I call the guys name and he walks up and honestly he is pretty hot but has nothing on the mystery latte girl.

"Thank you. Um what time do you get off?" He asks making me blush a bit.

"Sorry but I'm closing and not interested." I say awkwardly.

"Sorry buddy but she's with me." The lady says and the guy blushes and leaves fast.

"Thank you." I say and she smiles.

"No problem. So I have a question for you." She says and I nod for her to continue, "Why'd you do a tulip?"

"Oh it's my favorite flower and I thought a pretty flower for a pretty girl." I say blushing.

"Well I know a private place where there is a tulip field." She says biting her lip.

"Is that a date? I don't even know your name." I say teasing her.

"Well you should find out because you're gonna be screaming it for the rest of your life." She says making me chuckle a bit. "I'm Sofia."

"I'm y/n." I say.

"Do you actually get off at closing?" She asks.

"No I actually get off in about 20 minutes." I say.

"Perfect we can go then." She says and goes back to her seat.

About 20 minutes later my coworker comes and I rush to the bathroom fix my hair and my makeup before grabbing my coat and bag walking out to see Sofia on her phone.

"You ready?" She asks.

"Yup just a warning I have pepper spray on me." I say and she holds her hands up in defense and grabs my hand walking out.

We get to her car and she opens the door for me. She starts driving and about 30 minutes later after some talk back and forth we get somewhere.

"Come on we have to walk from here." She says and opens my door for me grabbing my hand.

I take it and we start walking into a forest.

"Are you sure you're not gonna kill me?" I ask jokingly.

This causes her to laugh, "I'm not gonna kill you beautiful." She says and I blush again.

We hold hands the whole way and before I knew it we were at the field.

It was breathtaking, "Wow." I let out.

"I know." She says and takes me to the middle of the field and puts down a blanket down and we lay down.

"This is beautiful Sofia, thank you." I say.

"No problem, I've actually seen you for a while at the cafe but it's always been busy so I guess you were too busy to notice." She says laughing a bit.

"I'm sorry I can be kind of stupid sometimes." I say.

She lays back and pulls me into her.

"Take me on a date first." I say joking and her arms feel so nice round me.

"Well this can be a date." She says and I look up at her meeting her eyes.

"Okay." I say smiling.

We talk for a while enjoying each other company before I hear her stomach growl making us laugh.

"Does uber eats come out here?" I ask not wanting to leave.

"No but I do live out here so if you want we can go to my place and it has a view of the field." She says and I nod excitedly.

We walk back to her car and drive about 3 minutes to a big mansion.

"Wow are you a drug dealer?" I ask and she laughs.

"No I'm an actress." She says.

"Wow fancy." I say and we enter her place.

"So I don't cook but we can order food because it does come to this place." She says and I nod as she orders pizza.

"So, why come up to me today? why not the other times you were in the cafe?" I ask her.

"I was nervous. I had to gain the confidence to actually come up to you." She says.

We are staring into each others eyes and she starts leaning in as well as I and just before our lips touch a doorbell rings.

She groans and gets up getting the door paying for the pizza.

She hands me the box and gets us some water. She comes back and turns on Netflix putting on Grey's Anatomy.

"Great choice." I say grabbing a piece of pizza.

I lean back into her side getting comfortable. I can't believe I am in a girls house and cuddling her after barely knowing her for 6 hours.

"It's getting late I thinkI should drive you home." She says and I nod in agreement.

We go to the car and I put in my address in her phone.

About 30 minutes later we arrive at my apartment.

"I'll walk you up." She says and opens my door.

We end up to my apartment and as we get to my door we stop.

"Thank you for today. I had a great time." I say and she grabs my hand.

"I did too. I hope to do this again sometime?" She says and I nod giving her my phone so she can put her number in.

She hands me my phone and turns to leave but I still hold onto her hand and pull her back kissing her.

She immediately kisses back wrapping her other arm around my waist.

We pull away, "See you later." I say smiling and she has the biggest smile ever.

I enter my apartment and can't wait for tomorrow.