AOC : Not Normal P. III

y/n POV :

It's been about two months since I last saw Alex and somehow Lisa managed to convince me to move to Korea. Well, Tiffany had a lot to do with the convincing as well. Alex hasn't contacted me since she left even to legalize out separation it was all through her lawyer which was a bit upsetting. 

Anyways, today is the photoshoot with Lisa so I packing my stuff up before walking out the front door with Lisa. Yes, I still live with them because they wouldn't let me live anywhere else. We head over to the studio where we are shooting and I get a phone call from Tiffany. 

"Hi beautiful." She says once I answers. 

"Hi Tiffany, what's up?" I ask. 

"I was wondering if you are free tonight to get some dinner." She asks and Lisa starts hitting my arm getting excited so I slap her to stop. 

"Yeah I'm free after I think 5." I say. 

"Perfect, I'll pick you up from the studio, Lisa just sent me the address." She says and I look to see Lisa on her phone smiling guiltily at me. 

I roll my eyes, "Great see you then." 

"It's a date." She says and hangs up. 

Wait what. 

"YOU HAVE A DATEEEEEE!" She exclaims. 

"I should hurt you." I say but she just blows me a kiss. 

We arrive at the studio and immediately get Lisa into hair and makeup as I check the wardrobe. I make the changes I need to the outfits and grab the first outfit walking over to give it to Lisa. She gets ready and I talk to the photographer to express my vision and she completely understood and loves the vision I am going for. As I am watching the film come up I'm loving it. My phone rings and I look down to see Alex calling me. I immediately excuse myself to answer the phone. 

"Hello? Alex?" I ask. 

"Hi." She says softly. 

"How are you?" I ask cautiously. 

"Surviving. I miss you more and more everyday." She says sniffling at the end. 

"Alex I'll be lying if I said I didn't miss you but at the same time I have been better mentally then I have ever been in a long time." I say. 

"Are we getting a divorce?" She asks. 

"Right now I think it's the best for us." I say and she lets out a sob. "I'm sorry." 

"No, you have nothing to be sorry about. It's my fault. I have to live with the consequences." She says. 

"Let's keep in touch still." I say. 

"Just give me some time okay?" She says. "I love you." She then hangs up the phone. 

I take a deep breath and push back the tears brimming in my eyes, putting my work face back on. I exit the dressing room going back to the shoot to finish up. 

Time Skip

We finish the shoot and Lisa was excited about how the pictures came out. I finish packing  up everything when Tiffany texted me that she was outside. I walk out and see her standing in front of her Audi with her sunglasses on. 

"Hey princess." She says wrapping her arms around my waist giving me a hug. 

"Hey." I say and she opens the passenger do for me. 

I get in the car and she gets in the driver seat driving off. I don't know where we are going but we suddenly pulling into an apartment garage. She parks and gets out then opens my side door for me.