Kelly Rowland : Too Much

Requested by : LynLostInFandoms

y/n POV : 

I wake up to kisses being placed on my neck. 

"Noooo." I groan out pulling the covers over my head. I then hear a laugh from my favorite person. Miss Kelly Rowland, my girlfriend. 

"Baby come on you have to go in the office." She says and pulls down the covers. 

"Good morning." I say smiling at her. 

"Good morning." She says smiling back at me. 

She pulls me up making me get up so I head to the bathroom and start my morning routine. I get dressed for a days work. 

I am a CEO of a business company

I am a CEO of a business company. I am the youngest CEO of the company but not many people know about me. People will think because I am female and young that they can walk all over me. 

"Baby you look beautiful. I may have to go into work with you because I have to make sure everyone knows you're mine." Kelly says coming over wrapping her arms around my waist. 

"I think everyone knows after you posted the picture of us with you grabbing my ass on Instagram." I say and leaving out the part where I was sent a lot of hate for not being good enough for Kelly. 

I grab my purse giving Kelly a kiss and head out the door. I get into my car and head to my office building. In the elevator I receive a text from Kelly asking to go to lunch with her today and her friend Beyoncé. I reply with sure. This is the second time I am meeting Beyoncé. The first we met it was awkward and she didn't really talk to me though just looked at me. Kelly said she's gonna pick me up at 12:30 pm. 

Time Skip

I am scrolling through my Instagram and it's filled with hate about how I'm not good enough for Kelly, I'm ugly, and I'm just using Kelly for her money. There's a knock on the door so I wipe my eyes and I look up to see my girlfriend walking in. I stand up from my desk walking over to her giving her a kiss. 

"You ready babe?" She asks. 

"Yup. I missed you." I say giving her a kiss and we head out going to the restaurant. 

We arrive at the restaurant and it pretty empty but we see Beyoncé at a table. 

"Hi." I say and Kelly and her hug but she however ignores me. That's a great way to start this lunch. 

Kelly and Beyoncé have just been talking and I have yet to say anything. We eat and the bill comes. 

"Baby I'll pay for us." Kelly says and puts her card in our bill while Bey gets a separate one. Kelly excuses herself to the bathroom leaving just Bey and me. 

"So-" I get cut off before I can continue. 

"Look y/n. You are not good enough for Kelly. I can tell you're just using her for money and I'm not gonna let that happen. You're just a little girl trying to take advantage of my kind hearted friend. And to be honest you're not even pretty enough to be a sugar baby." She finishes and leans back in her chair taking a sip of her drink. 

I hold the tears that have welled up in my eyes and stand up grabbing my bag leaving the restaurant without another word. I get an uber back to the house and start packing some of my stuff. 

As I am doing this my phone rings, it's Kelly. I decline it and finish my packing. I leave a  not for Kelly stating that with the hate and how her closest friend hates me it's all too much for me. I also mention that her mother probably hates me. I leave the keys on the table next to the note. 

I only have 3 suitcases because I left the stuff she bought me. I order an uber to the office place even though I am definitely not in the right mind for work right now. 

I pull my cases out and put them in my car then head upstairs to my office. I pull my phone out and see many texts and calls from Kelly. I just stuff myself in work and before I knew it 5:30pm came around. 

I close my desktop up and head to my car but I see Kelly leaning against my car looking worried and nervous. She's shaking her leg and runs her fingers trough her hair. 

She looks up and sees me. 

"y/n." She says and walks up to me. "What hell is going on? I came back from the bathroom and you weren't there and Bey wasn't saying anything so I checked back at home where all your stuff was gone and your note. Please please don't leave me." She says with tears falling down her cheeks. 

I wipe her tears and she grabs my hand. 

"Kelly I love you so much but all I am getting is just hate and horrible words from people. People that mean the world to you. After the lunch with Beyoncé I realized they love you too and know what's best for you and that it's probably not me." I say and give her a kiss on cheek. 

I get in the car and drive away with tears rolling down my cheeks. 

I arrive at my old apartment that I still keep because I have friends that come over and they stay there. I open the door and put my stuff down flopping on my bed. I start bawling my eyes out on my bed then start changing out of my dress putting on my pjs. There's a knock on the door as I finish pulling up my shorts. 

I open the door to see Beyoncé standing there. 

"What do you want? Have you come to gloat? you got what you wanted. Your friend isn't gonna be dating some little 21 year old." I say and try closing the door. 

"Wait!" She says putting her hand on the door stopping the door from closing. "Kelly called me crying. At the lunch she was freaking out about where you are. I tried to calm her down but she wouldn't till she heard from you. After she talked with you in the garage she called me telling me that you are actually a CEO making your own money. I just assumed you were someone trying to use her for money and I saw all the comments. I just.... I'm sorry. Please talk to Kelly again and get back together. She's a mess." She finishes. 

"I love Kelly and I appreciate you coming here but it's not just you. I'm pretty sure her mother hates me and her fans just..... I don't know." I say. 

"Well you could send out that you aren't using Kelly for money and that you are a very successful CEO of a major company." She says with hope in her eyes. 

"Okay." I say after a bit of thinking and she breathes out in relief. 

"Okay good because Kelly's here now." She says and pulls Kelly from the side who has a bear, chocolate, and my favorite candy. 

I wipe my eyes trying to get rid of any of my makeup that ran. 

"Uh come in." I say and open the door wider. 

She comes in placing the stuff on my couch. She turns to me and looks uncertain on whether she should touch me or not. I grab her hand pulling her closer to me letting our fingers intertwine. 

"Can we please get back together and we post the picture about you being the most successful business woman ever? I also will post that anyone who calls you ugly or tries to send you hate I will end them because nobody talks bad about my babygirl." She says and I give her a kiss. 

"Yes." I say and we post a picture with the caption 'This girl is the CEO of the y/c/n (your company name) and is the most beautiful girl ever. Whoever sends her hate will deal with me because she is my princess.' 

I thought everything was too much for me but with he ray my side I feel like I can do anything.