Blackpink : Fiery Awards

Requested by : BPLMJKPCYKJ

Gip Blackpink

y/n POV : 

I am sitting in the recording studio with Teddy, Somi, and one of my girlfriends Lisa. I had to come in the studio to record some part of my new song and Lisa needed too as well and Somi happened to be in the studio as well with some makgeolli and filming 'I am Somi'. They were playing animal crossing and I am getting into the studio ready to finish up recording. 

I step up the to mic and Lisa looks up sending me a kiss making me blush. Somi sends a kiss as well but Lisa hits her arm playfully. I giggle and Teddy gives me the thumbs up. I begin singing. 

I finish up about an hour later and give Lisa a kiss as she enters the studio. 

"How's everything with the girls?" Somi asks. 

"Good we've both been busy with the comeback and such but we still make it work." I say. 

"Aw you guys are my favorite couple." She says making Teddy and I laugh a bit. 

Lisa finishes up and we say bye to everyone getting into the car. We arrive back at the dorm to see my other girlfriends watching a movie on the couch. 

"Babies we got dinner." I say holding up chicken for them and they get up giving Lisa and I a kiss on the lips. 

"Don't eat too much cause we have the award show this weekend." Jisoo says making me pout with a piece of chicken in my mouth. 

"Aww cute." Jennie says giggling. 

We finish up eating and I get in bed with Jennie tonight since it's her turn. 

Time skip

"Damn princess." Lisa says looking me up and down as well as the other girls. 

I decided on a Louis Vuitton dress since I am an ambassador for them

"Thank you babes you should look in the mirror though." I say giving them all a kiss. 

We go to the venue and as we exit the van we are hit with millions of flashes so I carefully walk out holding Rosé's hand do I don't fall. We pose for photos which many things being shouted at us especially stuff about our relationship since it was announced about two weeks ago. We finally make it inside the building and head to our waiting room putting on last minute touches before being rushed on the stage. We perform 'How You Like That' and then exit stage finding our seats which are at the same table as 'Mamamoo' and 'Twice' is sitting at the table next to us. 

It's not that I don't get along with the girls of Twice it's that I think Nayeon has a crush on Jennie and some other members like my girlfriends which I don't like. I haven't told the girls though because I don't want them to think I'm jealous. They start talking with Twice and I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn to see Hwasa.