Kylie Jenner : My Girl

Requested by : Fatoofislikemydream

y/n POV : 

I sigh watching Kylie flirt with another girl making me very jealous. We aren't official so technically she can do whatever she wants but I thought we were on the same page and were exclusive. Kylie makes eye contact with me and she gives me a smirk. 

That little shit. I know she wants a reaction from me but I will not give her the satisfaction. I turn my head to see Kendall sitting next to me which gives me an idea. I tap her shoulder and lean in with her since it's loud at this party. 

"Can you help me make your sister jealous?" I ask and she pulls away a bit with a sly smirk on her face then nods. 

She stands up extending her hand out to me which I happily take as she leads us to the dance floor passing Kylie who has her full attention on me now. Too late sweetheart. 

Kendall wraps her arms around my waist placing her hands right above my ass. 

"My sister looks like she's about to murder me." She says making me laugh. 

"I think you're enjoying this more than me." I say as she leaves light kisses on my neck but enough pressure to leave a lipstick mark. 

I guess this was enough for Kylie because I am ripped away from Kendall and pulled outside away from the party. 

"What the hell are you doing?" She says rather harshly I might add. 

"I don't know what you mean Ky." I say innocently and I get a glare in return. 

"Don't act innocent. You left Kendall touch you like that and fuckin kiss your neck." She says.

"Oh that. We were just having fun like you were with that girl you were flirting with." I say and she rolls her eyes. 

"Oh please that was harmless compared to what you did." She says. 

Is this bitch serious?

"Actually, no, because I was under the impression we were exclusive but you proven today that wasn't true so you want to play that game with me then game on." I say and go to walk away but she grabs my arm. 

"How was I supposed to know you wanted to be exclusive?" She says trying to put the blame back on me. 

"What did you think I meant when I said 'I'm yours and your mine' that I was talking about my car or something?!" I say and she looks down guilty. "So if you want to play game then game on Jenner." I walk away leaving her all alone. 

I'm not in the mood to party anymore so I head to my car since I didn't drink tonight so I can drive myself home. Before I could open my door all the way a hand pushes it back closes. I look back to see Kylie out of breath. 

"Wait." She says catching her breath. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I want to be with you and only you I just I don't know." 

"Okay." I say and try to open my door again only for it to be shut again.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She asks looking at me with hopeful eyes. "I swear I won't even look at another girl. All I know is that I couldn't stand another persons hands on you that wasn't me." 

"You swear? I don't like playing games but I will if I have to." I say and she grabs my hands. 

"No games." She says. 

"Okay. All in baby." I say and she smiles giving me a kiss. 

"Come to my place okay?" She says and I nod as she opens my car door for me. 

I follow her to her place with a smile never leaving my face. I get out the car and Kylie comes over picking me up throwing me over her shoulder bringing me inside. 

"Kylie!" I say and hold onto her trying not to fall. 

She throws me on her bed before falling on top of me cuddling me. 

Next Week

We are having a lunch at Khloé's house so I get ready putting on a low cut blouse and dark blue jeans. 

"Ready?" Kylie asks and I nod holding her hand as she walks us to her car opening the door for me. 

We begin our drive and Kylie seems to be in a good mood right now but little did I know that was going to change. 

We arrive at the house and Kylie helps me out of her car then walk in the house heading to the backyard. I give everyone a hug and as I give Kendall a hug it was much shorter then everyone else due to Kylie pulling me away from her. 

"Jeez Ky." Kendall says laughing before sitting down. 

Kylie pulls a chair out for me as I sit down and she sits next to me. We get out food and Kylie's left hand stays on my thigh unless she needed to use it or something. When we finish eating she excuses herself to go to the bathroom and I help bring in the dishes. 

"Damn y/n/n you got ass." I hear from behind me and I turn to see Kendall. 

"Kendall," I sigh, "You can't say shit like that or Kylie will beat your ass." She laughs. 

"I know that. I'm just trying to piss her off." She says and I roll my eyes walking back outside and I go in the pool with my legs in. 

Kendall comes in and out of no where starts tickling me. 

"Kendall!" I say laughing trying to push her arms off me. 

"What's this?" I hear Kylie say and I look to see her standing there glaring at her sister. 

"Just messing with my girl." She says and that pushes Kylie over the edge. 

"Your girl? YOUR GIRL?!" Kylie yells and gets in the water tackling Kendall under water. 

"OH SHIT!" Khloé says and the two girls pop their heads up. 

"I was just joking!" Kendall yells putting distance between her and Kylie. 

"I don't joke about my girlfriend." Kylie says. 

"Ok ok I'm sorry." Kendall says and Kylie steps out of the pool taking a towel from Kim. 

"I told you." I say and Kendall rolls her eyes. 

I step out of the pool and Kylie pulls me into a heated kiss. 

"Ok ok we get it." Kourtney says and we pull away. 

Khloé gets some spare clothes out for her two younger sisters. They both get changed and Kylie and I say bye to her siblings and get into her car. 

"Baby you can't get physical like that okay? Especially with your sister." I say and intertwine our hands resting it on my thigh. 

"I know I just don't like people flirting with you." She says. 

"I know and it's hot when you're jealous." I say and she blushes after hearing the word jealous. 

"How can I not be jealous when my girl is this beautiful and sexy." She says and it's my turn to blush. 

She's mine and I'm hers.