Yves (Loona) : Show You

Requested by : BPLMJKPCYKJ

Gip Yves

y/n POV : 

I sigh putting my phone down to see my girlfriend of two years still hasn't responded to my text I sent this morning and afternoon. This isn't the first time she's done this and it's starting to irritate me. I know that she can't respond all the time and her attention can't be on me always since I am too an idol but shit I respond whenever I can just to let her know I am alive. I only know she's alive from the videos and pictures being posted on their group Instagram. 

"What's wrong with you?" My member, Jeongyeon asks. 

"My girlfriend doesn't know how to text apparently." I say frustrated. 

"Aw the maknae is having relationship troubles." Sana says and coddles me. 

"Unnie." I whine and she just giggles. 

"Do we need to have a talk with her?" Nayeon asks in protective mode. 

"No, I think I have something in mind." I say with a hint of evil in my voice and I lean back on the couch in the waiting room crossing my arms and legs. 

"Ok ok plot your evil plan later. We have a stage to do first." Jihyo says. 

We do our stage and it was successful. We got into the van and Jihyo says that were invited to a party tonight and the Loona will be there as well as our close friends, Blackpink. That makes my plan complete. I quickly pull my phone out texting my close friend in Blackpink, Lisa. She quickly agrees to the plan because she can't say no to me and she doesn't like how Yves has been ignoring me. 

We get back to the dorm to change into some party outfits and for me to make sure I get Yves' attention and it stays on me. I need come help. 

"Nayeon unnie! Momo unnie!" I call out and they both rush in. 

"What's wrong?" Momo asks worried. 

"I need help picking an outfit for tonight." I say pouting and they roll their eyes but go to my closet looking through my clothes. 

"Here." Nayeon says and pulls out a short white dress. 

I smiles and give them both a kiss on the cheek

"Thank you unnies." I say and shoo them out of my room to change. 

"Yah! You better wear a jacket!" Nayeon says as I close the door. 

"Yeah yeah." I say and get dressed looking at myself in the mirror. 

I have my makeup on still from earlier so I just retouch it and stare at my hair figuring out what to do with it. I decide on a half up half down style straightening out the ends. I grab a denim jacket and my heels before walking out the maknae's shared room.