Jade Thirlwall : My Baby

Requested by : Littlemixbitch

y/n POV : 

I hear my girlfriend groan then slam her phone down making me jump. 

"Sorry babe." Jade says after noticing me jump and comes over wrapping her arms around me. 

"It's okay but what's wrong?" I ask melting into her side. 

"It's just annoying to see all the comments saying that you're the top and your daddy but I'm daddy." She says and pouts. 

"Yes baby you're daddy." I say and kiss her pout. 

She whines, "Stopppp." 

There's a knock on our hotel room door so I get up opening the door revealing Perrie. 

"Hi bubs." She says and walks in spotting Jade on the bed pouting. "What's wrong with her?" 

"She's upset because everyone thinks I top and she's doesn't like that." I say making Perrie laugh. 

"Shut it Pez." Jade says glaring at her. 

"Well it's time for us to leave so let's go love birds." Perrie says and Jade gets up grabbing my hand as we walk to the elevator. 

We walk to the car and there are fans outside cheering as they see us walk out. We wave to people and a fan screams out. 

"y/n IS DADDY!" Making me laugh and Jade groan pulling me into the car. 

Jade and I go into the back of the car. She puts her arm around me giving me a kiss on the head. 

"It's okay baby." I say and put my hand on her cheek pulling her down for a kiss. 

We arrive at the venue and get out walking into the dressing room. 

"Okay girls we have a meet and greet in 20 minutes then you have a 15 minute break and then sound check." He says and turns to Jade. "Is y/n going to be at the meet and greet area?" She nods and he radios for me to have security near me once we go out. 

We put our stuff down and the girls check their makeup before heading out. Jade holds my hand as we walk and then once we get to the curtain we share a kiss before parting ways. As I walk away she pats my butt lightly as I go with the security person named Matt. 

I talk with the fans and they give me gifts no matter how many times I tell them it's okay but they insist. Matt grabs a shopping bag for me to put the stuff in. 

"y/n can we get a picture with you kissing my cheek?" A fan asks and I nod kissing her cheek as she takes the picture. 

We hear someone clear their throat and I turn to see Jade looking jealous. 

"Ouuu daddy y/n, Jade is jealous." One of the fans say making the girls giggle but Jade roll her eyes and walks over to me pulling me behind the curtain. 

She grips my jaw with her fingers. 

"Those lips are mine babygirl." She says giving me a hard kiss. 

"Always." I say giving her one more kiss. "Now get back out there." 

"Keep those lips on me or keep them to yourself." She says and brings us back to the fans. 

I walk back and continue talking with fans and they asked what happened when we went behind the curtain but I kept saying it's a secret. 

"y/n who's your celebrity crush and you can't say Jade!" One of the fans say. 

"Hmmm I'd have to say Jennie from Blackpink." I say (I am in a Blackpink obsession right but a very very new fan.) 

"She's so hot!" She says making me laugh.