Gigi Hadid : Special Anniversary

Requested by : spongebob_188

y/n POV :

I stare looking my wife up and down as she is walking down the runways at a Celine fashion show. I am and ambassador with Lisa Manoban for Celine and during a fashion show Gigi was one of the models. Of course I knew who Gigi was but I had no idea she knew me or even noticed me. After the show she came up to Lisa and I chatting but Lisa said she was flirting with me but I am just oblivious. We exchanged numbers and after a month of texting everyday she asked me out. We dated for about 2 1/2 years before she proposed. 

"I loved that." Lisa says next to me. 

"She makes everything look good." I say and Lisa rolls her eyes playfully. 

We clap at the end of the show then greet different people and of course the designer. As we are talking with him I feel arms wrap around me causing me to turn around to see my beautiful wife. 

"Hi baby." I say and giving her a kiss. 

She greets the designer and Lisa. 

"No matter how many times you have came to a show I still have to use restraint to not look at you." She says. 

"Okay love birds let's go." Lisa says and we begin to walk outside with bodyguards around us. 

We finally manage to get in the car heading to the dinner with everyone from the fashion show basically. Gigi is talking with another model next to her that I don't know the name but turns me to once the food comes. 

"I missed you." Gigi says putting her hand on my thigh making me blush. 

"Ah she's blushing!" Lisa says. 

"Shut up." I say in Korean and she laughs at me. 

"I love that you still blush with me." She says and I give her a quick peck before turning to my food. 

"Baby eat." I say. 

I spend the night chatting with different people never leaving Gigi's side because I missed her. Our one year anniversary is coming up and it lands on a concert day which is kind of upsetting since Gigi said she has a shoot that day she absolutely can't get out of. 

Time skip

"Don't let me go." I say as we are at my gate at the airport. 

"I don't wanna but you have to think about the Blinks babygirl." She says. 

"I know. I'll call you when we land." I say and she nods giving me one more kiss. 

I feel my eyes begin to water so I try and pull away not waiting to cry in front of my but she pulls me back. 

"I love you baby." She says and rubs my back lovingly. 

"I love you too." I say giving a final quick kiss before walking onto the plane getting in my seat next to Lisa. 

"Come here." She says opening her arms for me to give her a hug. 

"I didn't think our first anniversary would be over FaceTime." I say and she nods listening to me. 

"I mean no one thought the youngest of Blackpink would get married first." She says making a joke. 

We talk for a bit longer before we both fall asleep on the plane. We get off the plane going to the dorm room where we are met with screaming and laugher. Lisa and I look at each other confused but continue walking into the house. We see Jisoo and Jennie playing a video game with Rosé laughing at them as they are yelling at each other. 

"y/n/n!" Rosé says making everyone look at us giving us a hug before going back to the game. 

Time Skip

"Hi, sorry I can't come to the phone right now-" I hang up the phone hearing my wife's answering machine for the tenth time today, our anniversary. 

I am officially pissed now. I have been calling and texting her all day not I haven't gotten one response from her. 

"You okay?" Jisoo asks. 

"Gigi isn't picking up unnie." I say pouting and she chuckles giving me a pat on the cheek cause she's getting her makeup done. 

"She probably forgot to charge her phone or she is busy." Jisoo says and I nod agreeing. 

"y/n! Get dressed!" Manager says cause I always wait till the last minute. 

I groan getting up grabbing my outfit going to the bathroom. I change quickly and I am rushed backstage which is weird cause I thought we had more time but I guess not. I shake out my nerves and we do our little show circle. I get on the platform so we rise up starting the show. 

About halfway through the show the stage suddenly goes dark making me confused. I look for the other girls but I don't see them. Suddenly pictures of Gigi and I start playing on all the screens in the area. At the end it says, 'Happy Anniversary Baby.' The girls start singing 'Runaway' by Tiffany Young and Babyface softly which was our wedding song. the lights turn on and there's a spotlight pointing towards the left side of the stage and my wife walks out with flowers in her arms. 

I run into her arms jumping on her holding her as tight as I could. I give her a kiss and the crowd roars so loud. Gigi puts me down and takes the mic from me as I am a crying mess right now. 

"I know you are probably upset with me because I didn't talk to you today but I had to because I wanted to give you a surprise." She says but I just wrap my arms around her giving her a hug. 

The girls laugh as well as Gigi. 

"I wanted our anniversary to be special and I couldn't think of anything else then having our celebration with Blinks!!" Gigi says and the crowd cheer. "Now wipe your tears baby and finish the show." She helps me wipe my tears giving me another kiss before rushing off stage. 

"God isn't she perfect?" I say to the audience and they cheer in reply. 

"Dang I need to get a Hadid." Rosé says making everyone laugh. 

We finish the show and the energy levels just went through the roof. We get off stage and I rush into Gigi's arms as she catches me for the second time tonight. Gigi takes me out to an expense restaurant and have a private table outside looking over the city. 

"Happy one year baby." She says and I blush again. 

"Happy one year, thank you for the surprise. I love you." I say. 

"I love you too." She says. 

"This was a special anniversary. Thank you bubs." I say. 

"Anything for you." She says and we share a kiss enjoying he rest of our night.