Little Mix : Kick Your Ass

Requested by : Bellathemonkeybean

y/n POV : 

Being the youngest in Little Mix has its perks but it also has a downside which is them being the most protective sisters ever. One time at Leigh-Anne's boyfriends birthday party, one of his teammates came up to me flirting with me and they all started interrogating him so he ran off scared. 

It's been hard to keep anything from them since they know my phone password but I have managed to talk to Sana from the Kpop group Twice. She reached out to me first through our mutual friend, Jennie. We started talking everyday since then and both have confessed our feelings for each other but have not gone farther than that. We facetime almost every night despite the time zones and me sneaking around my members. 

"y/n/n are you all packed yet?" Perrie says coming into my room. 

"Yup, just finished." I say as I zip up my bag. 

We are going on tour in Asia and our first stop is Korea where we have three concerts and are performing at two award shows. It also just so happens that Korea is where Sana is and she has been begging me to come see her. 

"Let's go the car is outside waiting for us." Jade says and helps me put on my jacket. 

"Jade, I'm capable of putting on my own jacket." I say pulling away from Jade zipping up my jacket. 

"I got this, go get in the car." Jesy says picking up my suitcase as we head out the door. 

I sigh knowing it's not worth it to try and carry it myself so I get into the car sitting next to Leigh-Anne. 

"Did you remember your portable charger, ear buds, wallet, passport, blanket, computer, tooth brush?" She asks listing stuff off the top of her head.

"Yes mother." I say sarcastically and she pinches my arm for giving her attitude. 

"Stop with the attitude y/n/n." She says and the rest of the girls get inside the van as we make our way to the airport. 

We go through security pretty quickly because it's about 11pm and we are sitting at our gate waiting for our flight to be ready. 

"I'm going to get some food does anyone what anything?" Jade asks. 

"Chicken nuggets!" I say and she rolls her eyes but nodded anyway. 

Perrie goes with her and Jesy goes to the bathroom leaving just Leigh-Anne and I sitting at our gate until she gets a call and walks over to a private area. I take this take to quickly texts Sana. 

Me : We are at the gate and should be about a 12 hour flight. Can't wait to see you!

Sana🐹🥰❤️: I can't wait either! Let me know the name of your hotel and I can try to see you 😉

Me : You know that I will be sharing a room with at least one of the girls.

Sana🐹🥰❤️: I know, I just want to see you ASAP and knowing that I am finally in the same country as you I will do anything to spend as much time with you as possible. 

Me : I think I can find a way to sneak out, just for you😉

I look up and see Leigh-Anne walking back over to me. 

Me : I have to go but there's wifi on the plane so I'll text when I can😘

I exit out the app clearing my app history of it and quickly switch to YouTube. 

"Who were you texting?" She asks sitting back down next to me looking over at my phone. 

 "No one, I'm just on YouTube." I say innocently and she raises her eyebrow.