Valkyrae : Angry Streamer

Fourth Place

y/n POV : 

I am laying on the couch at my girlfriends apartment, Rachel aka Valkyrae. Her roommate Imane, aka Pokimane, comes over and sits next to me. 

"Chicken nugget?" She says handing me a nugget which I gladly take. 

"y/n?!!!!! Where the fuck is my headphones?!" I hear Rae yell and she swings her door open looking angry. "Where the hell you put my headphones?! I'm about to stream!" 

"I don't know I didn't touch them." I say calmly and she roll her eyes. 

"I know you cleaned my room and now I can't find my stuff. God you're so fucking stupid." She says and goes back into her room slamming the door. "I found them no thanks to you!" 

I have tears gathering in my eyes and Imane looks very uncomfortable. 

"y/n/n? Are you okay?" She asks and I shake my head no and let some tears fall. 

I get up grabbing my phone and run out the door. I don't have a car here so I run to my brother's place which the 100 Thieves house. My brother is Nadeshot aka Matt. 

I ring the doorbell and Haley (Matt's gf) opens the door smiling but then it drops as she see's my face. 

"Hey what happened?" She asks and brings me inside holding me in her arms. 

She brings me to the couch and holds me. 

"Rae was yelling at me cause she couldn't find her headphones and she blamed me because I cleaned her room up. She called me stupid and basically useless." I say and wipe my eyes. 

Matt comes down the stairs. 

"Baby who was at the door?" He asks then he sees me and comes over. "Hey what happened?" 

Haley explains the situation and she clenches his fists trying to control his anger. 

"You're staying here from now on. Rachel will not see you and you will not see Rachel." He says and before I could say anything he goes upstairs. 

Haley sighs and just rubs my arms to calm me down. 

I wipe my eyes and thank Haley then go to the bathroom to wash my face. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. I exit the bathroom and my phone rings. I pull it out and before I could do anything Jack (Courage) snatches it from me. 

"Nope. Matt told me the rules and what happened." He says and looks at the phone. "Oh it's Poki." He hands me back my phone and I answer it but he stays close. 

"y/n! Are you safe?" She asks once I answers. 

"Yeah I'm at my brothers house." I say and she sighs in relief.  

"Good. You had me worried but I knew it give you your space." She says. 

"Yup but Matt went all protective brother mode and forbid me from seeing Rae." I say. 

"Honestly I kind of agree. She was a bitch to you earlier." She says. 

"I don't know I'll call you later." I say then hang up with her. 

I go back downstairs and sit outside by the pool. I pull my phone out and open YouTube wanting to watch Rae's stream. Before I could click on it Jack takes my phone again. 

"What the hell?!" I say getting scared by Jack. 

"No Rae!" He yells and dramatically leaves. 

It's been about five hours since I came over and I'm helping Haley cook dinner since the other morons don't know how. We're making one of my favorites! 

"Matt help us and set the table!" I say and he comes in setting the table for the whole house. 

We put all the food out and they all complimented Haley and me. We made Jack do the dishes and his girlfriend Maddie is helping him. 

I am sitting on the couch in the lounge area watching Grey's when the doorbell rings. I get up to answer it but I hear Matt's heavy feet and I turn to see him full on sprint to the door. He pulls me out the way then opens the door. 

"No." He says then closes the door. He starts pulling away from the door. 

"Wait! No I'm sorry!" I hear Rae yell from outside the door and I freeze up. 

Matt goes back to the door and Haley starts taking me upstairs. 

"What?!" I hear Matt say in a very scary tone. 

"I want to speak to y/n." Rae says in a small voice. 

"Why should I let you huh? You yelled at her for cleaning your fuckin room. You blew up on her for no reason." He says. 

"I just want to talk to her- y/n!" Rae says and I look over and she sees me from the stairs. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." 

"No no more talking." Matt says and I sigh walking back down the stairs. 

"Matt, it's okay." I say and Haley starts pulling him away despite his protests. I open the door letting her in and she puts the flowers, chocolate, and stitch stuffed animal on the couch. 

"I'm sorry baby I don't know what happened earlier. I didn't have a lot of sleep and I just was frustrated I couldn't find my headphones." She says and she holds my hand. "You're not stupid. I am very thankful that you clean my room. I love you." 

"It's okay." I say looking down and she steps closer to me. 

"No I was a bitch for no reason." She says and lifts my head up making me look at her in the eyes. "I love you so much. I promise to never yell at you like that again. I hated myself when I said that to you." 

"I love you too and if you every say something like that again to me I'm gonna let Poki hurt you." I say and she laughs and nods. 

"I will ask everyone to hit me if I every hurt you in anyway." She says and leans to kiss me. 

"I'll be the first in line!" I hear Matt yell and I look other to see Haley pulling Matt by the ear back to their room. 

I look back at Rae and she gives me a kiss. 

She brings us back to the apartment and she carries me bridal style to her room. She gives me a kiss then goes to her desk and puts on her headphones and adjusts her mic. 

"Hey guys I'm back and I brought my girlfriend back. Yes I apologized." She says and then turns to me. "They noticed something was off with me so I told them what happened and they gave me the courage to come and get you." 

I get up to talk to the chat.

"Thank you chat sometimes she needs a little push." I say and give Rae a peck on the lips. 

"One more." She says and I give her another one more and she keeps asking until I stop her. "Noooooo." She whines. 

"Baby finish your stream." I say and she sighs. 

"Okay." She says and turns to the chat. "You're lucky I like you guys." 

I go back and lay on her bed petting Mika scrolling through my phone. 

She then starts yelling on stream making me laugh. 

She's my angry streamer.