20. who'll be the seme this time?

Naruto pov
I woke up early....heh, now that's unusual. I looked at the raven in my hands.......

AAAWWWWWWWW! HE'S SOOO CUTE!!

LOOK AT HIS FACE! HIS LASHES! HIS CHEEKS! HIS NOSE WITH A TINT OF PINK! AAAAWWEWWWE

"Naruto, you're fangirling too much" I heard Kakashi say.

"Aah!" I was flustered. I tried acting like I don't know what he just said. "Naruto, you're too obvious".

I turned towards Kakashi."I already knew that you two love each other" Kakashi said.

Sasuke woke up by the scarecrow's voice. He opened his eyes and after a few seconds he registered what was going on.

"Yo! Mornin" Kakashi said in a monotone. Sasuke got all flustered. "W-why are you here" Sasuke asked in a cute voice.

"Welp, just checking out if you can walk or not"......I wonder how red we both looked. We probably looked like a tomato at this point.

"I guess Sasuke cannot walk today, so you both have a day off" sensei decided on his own.

"Ja ne!" He poofed away from the window, leaving us two in the bed still hugging each other.

{Time skip brought to you by Victor's gold medal}

We ate our breakfast (ramen, since he couldn't even walk....)

"Hey....uh...you okay?". Sasuke sent a death glare to me. "Oh, I'm PERFECTLY fine"

The entire morning he talked like a woman on her periods. I can't blame him though, it must hurt a lot. But he was the one who said 'YoU cAn ToP iF yOu WaNt'.

Since I have the nine tails i heal quickly so I didn't have any problems.

"You know what...." I got the gift I had from baachan and gave a pill to him. He didn't even hesitate....he just gulped it down.

"Better""yeah" now I feel like the guy in the sneakers ad.

"Well I'm topping next" he said. "Let's make it in a pattern, you then me then you.....you know!"

Sasuke just glared at me. I ain't getting scared of that sharingan anymore, its getting too old actually.

But what I'm about to do is something new.....

Sasuke pov

Sharingan didn't work on him.....I DONT WANNA BE THE BOTTOM EVER AGAIN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!....it hurts.

Then....Naruto looked at me.....WITH THOSE FRIGGIN CUTE EYES! OH MAH GOD HE'S DOING THE PUPPY DOG POUT! HE'S SO ADORABLE! MUST PROTECC!

"ya know, you're not the only one who gets hurt being a bottom." OH MAH ITACHI! HE'S SO CU-.....wait a minute....

Is he making me agree on this....by being cute...you know what....

"Fine" I say through my nose bleeds. "Yaassss" "buuut, there's a condition" "and that would be...?"

"Gimme your ass tonight, I want revenge"

.......tomato.....there's nothing best enough to describe how he looked right now.

"WHAT!?"

"I said lemme fuck you tonight"

"WAIT WHAT!?"

"you've turned me on with those cute eyes of yours" I smirked.

"You're too straight..." Naruto stuttered.

"Actually, I'm gay"

"......." he's still flustered.....MUST. PROTECC.

"ALRIGHT! you know the cycle will continue and after tonight ill be next!"
"Whatever you say dobe"

Well since now I'm healed....LEVI MODE ACTIVATED!

THE HOUSE IS STILL DUSTY, MUST CLEAN!!?

{Time skip brought to you by Sasuke Ackerman}

Its clean....so clean that it feels like the only trash thats left is me....

I made Naruto have a nOICE bath. So now ill clean myself....

After my bath, I cooked some chicken curry and rice. Me and Naruto ate in silence.

After eating our dinner, we read some scrolls. I got up from my seat and walked towards Naruto.

"You remember the condition don't you" I smirked. He laughed nervously "I thought you forgot..."

"Aww this is something I don't want to forget..." my smirk widened.

"Whatever teme....just.....be gentle"

*heyyo author chan here, do you want me to add smut in the next chapter?"

653 words