3. Welcome To 'our' Home

Sasuke came inside the house, and was shocked to see it clean " whatchya lookin at, you've been before ya know" "I was just shocked that its clean" naruto pouted "I was just bored and cleaned the whole house" sasuke thought 'wow he's cute...... WAIT WHAT!.. I shouldn't be thinking like that!' naruto gave a towel to sasuke "the shower is to your right" "hn"

After a shower sasuke put on the clothes he had in his bag (the bag he packed for his mission) and saw there was only one set of clothes left in his bag.' should I ask naruto for another set of clothing tomorrow...... NO! I can't wear his clothes.. He only has orange sets and he has the uzumaki crest on the back of every one of his clothes... Though I'd prefer he'd wear a shirt with uchiha crest on the back...... WAIT WHAT!!?... What on earth am I thinking!!?'

sasuke had a slight blush on his face when he came out of the bath room. Naruto saw this.' ha cute..... Wait.... WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING!?!? ' naruto turned away the instant he had that thought " there's pjs on the bed,.. Don't worry they are not orange and it doesn't have the uzumaki crest" sasuke was shocked at naruto's words 'is he mind reading me or something'

he went into the bed room to find two pairs of pjs, one of them was orange with white shorts and the other was black with white pant and both of them had the leaf symbol in the back. Sasuke wore the black pj's.

Sasuke felt like naruto himself was hugging him, the cologne of the shirt was the same as naruto, of course it was naruto's shirt after all.

Sasuke came out the room to see that naruto was gone for a shower. Sasuke went into the kitchen. He opened the fridge door and wasn't shocked at the sight "two rotten tomatoes, three bottles of expired milk, two left over ramen, and four cucumbers that are about to rot, why am I not surprised" he closed the fridge's door and opened a cabinet door and saw a huge pile of ramen with all flavours "again, why am I not surprised, it's like he's made up of 60% ramen and ramen itself" sasuke sighed and thought "maybe ill go for some vegetable shopping tomorrow"

sasuke took out two ramen cups and started to boil some water, he sat on the chair where the dining table was.
Naruto opened the bathroom door, he was only covering himself with a towel on his waist, he went straight to the bedroom where his pj was. Sasuke on the other hand.... Well... He was very flustered at the sight of naruto's tan skin showing up, his hands and legs were thin but perfect for that body of his, his blue eyes were covered with wet blonde hair..... Overall it was a cute sight. Sasuke felt his heart skip a beat when naruto came out the room

Naruto and sasuke ate the ramen and they were off to bed "look I am not used to sleep down and it hurts my back when I wake up so I'll use the bed and you sleep down" "oh well do you think I am used to sleep on the floor ya know" "I don't have time to be arguing with you" sasuke took out a coin "heads or tails" "heads" sasuke flipped the coin and well..... It fell down on to the hard wood floor and the coin was straight which means both head and tails. Both idiots were flustered when the thought of them sharing a bed crossed their mind
"I - I'll sleep on the couch" "I-I-I d-dont h-have a couch" so they both slept together on the bed both facing opposite sides and red as tomatoes

*hello author chan here, comment if you need me to change anything*
Sasuke: change this story
Author: nah the fans want it
Naruto: please ya know
Author: no