15. A Mother's Love.

"hey you seem happy, mind telling me what happened" naruto's eyes widened at that.

"am I that obvious" "dunno you just seem like it" naruto looked down at his hands on his lap.

Naruto thought for a while before fear evaded his eyes, fear of being hated by the one he loves because of him being a vessel to a tailed beast.

Sasuke was confused at the sudden change of expression "dobe? What happened? Are you alright?" concern was leaking in his voice.

"yes it's something happy but....."
"but?"
"if I have to tell you this I might have to reveal a s rank secret to you, which will probably make you hate me"

Sasuke understood the situation. He stood up from the chair he was sitting on and stood in front of him.

"naruto" naruto was taken aback from the seriousness in sasuke's voice.

"look at me" naruto hesitated for a second.
"whatever it is, nothing would make me hate you, I'll always love you"

Naruto saw nothing but love in sasuke's eyes. a few seconds later his eyes got blurry from the tears the filled it.

Sasuke gave him a reassuring smile (which is rare) and kissed naruto's forehead. "now... Go ahead"

Naruto smiled at that.
"I'm the nine tails' jinchuriki" sasuke's eyes widened.

"and that is why the villagers hate me. No genin knows about it. And those who do know look at me like I am the demon"

"people glare at me, people call me names like beast, demon, murderer. Parents pull their children aside and say things to them like 'don't go near that boy' 'don't talk to that boy' 'that boy is a monster, he's dangerous'"

Tears filled naruto's eyes. Sasuke hugged him. Sasuke was rubbing naruto's back in a soothing way, he whispered some reassuring words to his lover.

" and do you know " naruto sounded a bit happy."the rumour you said about the fourth hokage sealing the tailed beast in his own son....."

Shocked was an understatement at what sasuke was now. "is true" naruto finished.

"I finally managed to figure out who my parents are" naruto cried.

After a while sasuke let go of naruto and looked at him and smiled. "I'm happy for you". Sasuke kissed him on the lips and naruto kissed back.

Sasuke pulled back "so to celebrate this, why don't we go to ichiraku's" naruto's mood lightened up at that.
"YES!" naruto exclaimed.
Sasuke sure did know how to make naruto happy.

{time skip brought to you by a dmail}

Sasuke pov
After eating miso ramen at ichiraku's we came back home. We read a few scrolls, and went to sleep.

Naruto pov
It's a bit blurry...... WAIT I SEE IT NOW!.... Its the same people who always come in my dreams.

"kushina, I'm not gonna last much longer...." the blond haired man said to red headed woman.

"I'll start the eight signed seal, right now.... I still wanna put some of my chakra in naruto.... We won't see him for quiet a while..... So let's tell him what we wanna say."

"naruto... Don't be a picky eater, just... Eat a lot so you can grow up big and strong... And make sure that you bathe everyday and that you stay warm too"

"also don't stay up too late, make sure you get plenty of sleep... Don't forget... To make friends as well... You don't need a ton of them okay, just a few is fine... As long as they're the one you can really trust"

"and...your Mom wasn't very good at this, make sure you study hard and learn your ninjutsu... Always remember, everyone is good at some things and not so good at others... So even if something doesn't go well, don't get depressed okay"

"when you're at the academy, respect your teachers and the upper class men... Oh! Now this is important... Regarding the three prohibitions of the shinobi, be extra careful about lending and borrowing money"

"take your pay, put it in savings account... No alcohol, not until your of age... Too much sake is bad for you, so practice moderation"

"and... Another prohibition is women... Remember, I am one, so I don't know too much about it... Keep in mind that this world is made up of men and women"

"and so... At some point you'll notice girls and that's normal... Just be careful, don't fall for the bad ones, just go out there and find someone who's like me"

"oh yeah... That reminds me, speaking of the three prohibitions... You should be wary of jiraiya sensei ya know *huff**huff*"

"naruto... I'm sorry to say, there will be a plenty of hardships and painful times ahead... Just be true to yourself. Make sure to have dreams, and the confidence to make those dreams come true"

"oh naruto, there's so much *sob* so much more... There are so many things I wish I had time to pass on to you *sob* so much more I want to tell you *sob* I wish I could stay with you longer"

"I love you.... Minato I'm sorry, I used up your time"

"no" the blond reassured "its alright... Naruto... My words to you... I guess your talkative mom said it all..."

"eight signed seal"

*why are my eyes blurry?..... Oh... Its the thing called tears.... Why do they come again?..... Oh... Cuz of sadness..... Why am I sad you ask?..... WHY THE FOOK U ASKIN? HUH? I JUST HAD TO FRIGGIN WRITE THE LINES WHICH MADE BILLIONS OF FANS SHED BILLIONS OF TEARS! AND YOU ASK ME WHY I AM SAD?! EXCUSE YOU BUT NOTHING IS COMPARED TO THE LOVE OF PARENTS AND THEY GONNA DIE SOON AND SO THEY ARE TELLING THEIR CHILD THE THINGS THEY WANT TO TELL AND THEY ONLY HAVE A FEW MINUTES TO LIVE!?! *inhales**huff**huff*

Okay ill stop my ranting*

985 words