bunga? unga!

Ok so...it's been a year since I even touched this book...I reread the book to understand where I was at this point....I'm at near end but still...THE STORY FUCKING CRINGE AND I WANNA CRY AND DIE SO BADLY LIKE WTF DID I WRITE??

I'm no longer the horny person that writes smut and sex on action (I'm innocent now I promise)

And ofcourse by time, change is inevitable and so my interests changed...I now play genshin impact, simp tartaglia, ship xiaoaether and kaebedo and my mind is a little less in the gutter now since I found a liking to fluff. (BUT WHY DOESN'T IT CHANGE THE FACT THAT IM STILL SINGLE??)

I had many ideas for sasunaru and I still have a story in my drafts...incomplete ofcourse. But I can't do anything since I forgot what the young and horny me was trying to write.

And so I'm leaving this book be. I can't write it no longer and I can't delete it either (I made so much progress in my English through writing this shit and it just makes me happy that I wrote something and I can't bring myself to just erase all this progress)

Welp that's the reason.

All in all the book is discontinued. Thank you for reading and supporting me (especially the three ppl who read and commented to all my chapters love ya mwah)

Ja ne~