12. Mission: Who Are My Parents?

Naruto pov
After our mission I went to get some scrolls on my clan.

I wish my father or my mother were alive or at least I knew who they were so that they could teach me more about their clan

I walked towards the library alone while sasuke was on the training grounds.

And of course as you all expected, the villagers were glaring at me. some even calling me names like 'monster' 'brat' 'murderer'.

Some parents pulled their children towards them saying 'don't go to that person he's a monster' and those kids had no other choice but agree with them.

Parents

Why?...why does nobody tell me who my parents are? Are they supposed to be kept a secret? Or are they criminals or something? Why would I even think such a thing? I believe my father was a great shinobi and my mother was a great kunoichi. I just..... Want to know who they are..

Wait... I have an idea! Why don't I investigate!?

I went inside the library and got few scrolls on the adamantine chains I'm working on and some on my clan.

As I was walking, something caught my interest. A scroll.

Not just any ordinary scroll. It's scroll on how to learn flying raijin jutsu!? This one is a limited addition one!?

We don't get this scrolls anywhere, so I bought that scroll too, I'll learn an another jutsu that the fourth hokage used (rasengan)

I came home and sat on the dining table chair and set the scrolls on the table.

First I read through the flying raijin technique. I understood that it requires a lot of amount of concentration, chakra and training.

Next I went through the adamantine chains and learned more about them

And now my mission called
'find'yo friggin' pharents'

I started of with the history of uzumaki's and got bored Cuz.... I already knew those.

How they were feared by nations, how good their sealing jutsu was, how they can live for a few more minutes after a tailed beast is extracted, and so on and so forth.

Now I came to the most important part. Their looks.

' _uzumakis usually have red hair_ '

Hmmm

Guess that didn't have a clue either..... Wait.... If the uzumakis have red hair, one of my parents should have red hair too right.

So i took an empty scroll and wrote down my first clue.

>one of my parents have red hair

And then it hit me. My hair is blonde so the other parent must have blond hair.

>one of my parents have blond hair

And so I read on through the scroll.

' _the uzumakis live in the village of eddies_ '

Hmmm.... If they lived in the village of Eddies, why am I here? Maybe they came here for some reason.

' _only two uzumakis lived in konoha they were mito uzumaki the first hokage's wife and kushina uzumaki the fourth hokage's wife_ '

' _both of them were brought to konoha to become the nine tail's jinchuriki_ '

Maybe that's how the fourth hokage sealed the nine tails in me. I think the nine tails went on a rampage and so he didn't have a choice but to make me the jinchuriki

Wait does that mean another uzumaki came here to seal the nine tails in me as they are very good at sealing jutsu

>they came here to seal the nine tails

I heard the door open and I didn't need to see who it was.

Sasuke pov
I came home from training and thinking of what was going on through the dobe's head and even went to the shop to get some vegetables.

Again.... I swear to god, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH NARUTO!? HE IS FRICKEN READING A SCROLL!? THAT TOO INTERESTED!?

"Hey" "hey" I went over towards him and kissed him on the cheek and he kissed me back.

I walked towards the kitchen counter and placed all the vegetables.

I looked back at him and just went towards the shower.

{time skip brought to you by a lucky charm}

After we ate tomato soup and he talked how he's so gonna learn the flying raijin jutsu, we were at the table reading again.

"sasuke?" "yeah?" "how did your parents treat you?" I raised my eyebrow but answered it anyway.

"my mom loved me a lot, she took care of me a lot, she would take the whole first aid kit and come to me even if I have just a scratch" I chuckled "wow your mom seems very nice"

"yeah.... My dad on the other hand always praised my brother and he wanted me to walk in his footsteps, one little mistake and he'd rant about how itachi was way better than me"

"talk about being cruel" "he's not thaaat cruel" he looked confused "what do you mean?"

"I had heard a rumour about the fourth hokage"

*I know everybody hates a cliffhanger 😈*

826 words