21. citrus ⚠️

Sasuke pov
We are on the bed now.
I kisses him passionately. My hands were on his chest playing with his nipples. I backed to give him some time to breath. I peppered some kisses on his jawline and went to his neck.

I bit on his smooth skin making him groan. I started sucking the area. I looked at him and my heart fluttered. Butterflies in my stomach weren't flying, they were going insane.

I gave him yet another passionate kiss. Our teeth were almost grinding. I went down his chest to lick his nipples. He gave a sweet moan.

My length was grinding his. Beads of white coming from the tips of our shaft. I went on and peppered some kisses down on his stomach and reached his groin.

I groped his butt cheeks and he moaned. I gave his tip a kitty lick. I took his entire length in my mouth and started sucking it.

His moans got louder. I stopped before he could cum.

I thrusted myself in his pink hole.
His chest raised he groaned. I kisses him to distract him.

I started moving in and out. He moaned in my mouth. We separated. I looked at his beautiful lust filled blue orbs.

I got aroused even more just by looking at his cute face. Soon my thrusts got sloppy.

His insides got tight. I stopped Suddenly.  He looked at me confused.

"Call me daddy~" I panted. His already flushed cheeks got even brighter. "OH HELL NAH!! "

"Then I won't continue~" I smirked.
After a few seconds he mumbled something.

"I can't hear you" his face flushed again.
"D-d-daddy...." then I thrusted harder than before.

"FUCK!!" He screamed.

I climaxed inside him.

{Time skip}

After cleaning themselves, they went to bed cuddling each other.

"Ya know, I'm next"

"Yeah, I know that"

"You are the one to call me daddy next"

"OH SHI- "

*heyya! Author chan here! Sorry I've never published lately 😅 (school is a hell hole confirmed) so like the last time I'm gonna ask you 'again' do you want a dramatic ending or just a simple ending with a slight fluff and smut?*

Ja ne!

  367 words (I know short 😅)