19. {🍋⚠️🍋}

{Description: the entire chapters contain smut or lemon or smex or whatever you call it. Those who are underage or innocent.....please skip the entire chapter}

Naruto pov

"You can top if you want" Sasuke looked away to hide his blush.

Oh boy am I already hard as a rock.

I walked towards sasuke. "You got two choices 'loving' or 'rape'..." I smirked.

Sasuke turned into a tomato at that. My smirk widened. "Loving........just....be gentle"

I closed my eyes and kissed him. I held his waist and he put his hands around my neck. I licked his lips to ask for entrance. He hesitated a bit, but opened his mouth anyway.

I tasted every inch in his hot cavern. I started pulling him to the bedroom. Our kiss got slopier.

I pushed him on the bed. I deepened the kiss. We kissed so hard that our teeth were grinding each other.

We parted. Both of us were panting like dogs. Sasuke looked so hot! His obsidian eyes were full of lust. A blush crept on his cheeks. His parted bruised pink lips taking in air.

I started kissing him again. My hands went down his shirt. Sasuke moaned into the kiss.

He is really sensitive.

We parted again. I took of his shirt and glanced at his pale body. I went to his neck and sucked on it. He moaned, giving my ears a pleasant sound.

I made more hickeys. I bit on his neck and he moaned louder. I took of my shirt and looked at his now bruised body.

I got his nipples and sucked on the right one. I pinched his left nipple and he groaned.

I go to the left nipple and give it the same treatment I gave to the right.

I took of his pants with his boxers. His length was already covered in precum.
I licked his tip and he groaned. I took him in whole and he moaned louder.

I started sucking on him. He placed his hands on my head. He pulled on my hair. He bit his lip. His length twitched to let me know he was nearing his climax.

He came in my mouth. "Salty" I said. I removed my pants with my boxers. My length was really hard to the point it was painful.

I sucked my fingers enough to make it wet enough. I put the first finger in his already waiting pink entrance and he moaned out loud. He looked at me with lust filled eyes.

I moved my index finger in and out. I put my middle finger inside. He bit his lip to stop his scream. I did a scissoring motion.

He was a at the verge of tears. I put my ring finger in and before I could scream I kissed him.

After preparing him, I placed myself at his entrance. "This is gonna hurt a lot, just bear with me" I said and kissed his fore head. He nodded.

I Pushed myself in. His eyes widened and he screamed. "Aaaahhh!..nh...." I went deeper and stopped for him to adjust.

It feels so good inside him. So hot and wet.

He was grabbing the sheets really hard. His eyes were filled with tears. I kissed the tears and peppered some kisses on his face.

I kissed him to distract him from the pain. After we parted, he nodded at me. I started moving slowly. He groaned. "Ngh....aaannh~" he started moaning.

I speeded up a bit. He began rocking his hips. I got faster, harder and deeper. "AAAHH~" he screamed when I hit a certain spot.

I started hitting the same spot, abusing it. He moaned louder, getting me even more excited. His mind went crazy as the pleasure was too high for him. I moaned at the pleasure I was having.

I came inside him while he came on his stomach. We panted. I pulled my self out and fell beside him.

A few minutes of resting later "we should get ourselves cleaned". I got up and picked him up bridal style. He blushed at that.

We got into the shower and I turned on the hot water. "Let me clean inside you" I said. He blushed and yelled "I can clean myself!" "And ill just stand here looking at you fingering yourself." He blushed harder.

"Whatever....just do it quick...."he said. I smirked. I got hold of his waist and started making love bites on his neck. He moaned.

His hands came around my neck.While he was distracted, my hands went down and found his entrance. He moaned louder.

I fingered his entrance, letting my man juice out. He hugged me tighter.

After cleaning everything. We left the shower. I grabbed two towels and handed one to him.

I came out of the bathroom and cleaned the messed up bed while he put his clothes on. I put on my clothes and went to bed with Sasuke.

This time, me holding him.

*heyyo author chan here........

I really need to go to a temple*

849 words

how did we end up like this? (sasunaru) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें