17. What Day Is Tommorow?

*sorry I couldn't update yesterday 😅*

Naruto pov

Tommorow is the day, I suffer from all the hatred that the entire village will give me. Even if sasuke will be by my side, nobody can stop their glares, their comments, their scoffs.

Normally, I'd get beaten up by the village on my birthdays. But this time, I got an elite clan's member on my side (even though my clan is also elite).

I don't think anything would go wrong, right?

Sasuke pov

Tommorow is the day, the special day I've been waiting for a long time. I get to celebrate it this year since I was too stuck up back then to even greet.

I've planned EVERYTHING. I even told the others about the plan and..... Kakashi LOVED IT!

Who are coming to the party you ask?

The hokage
Sakura
The other genins
Shikamaru (since he's not a genin anymore, he doesn't belong to the group)
Kakashi
The other jonins
The pervert
Teuchi and his daughter
Tazuna from the hidden mist
Me (of course)

And where you ask? That is the main surprise. The party would take place in a place where naruto's never been before, but when he sees it.... He'd be moved to tears.

And I have my own gift to give him. I won't tell that either.

Welp for now, we will act as though we forgot his birthday.

{time skip brought to you by a demon butler}

Today was just a normal day. Going on a mission, coming back, eating, and sleeping. Not one word about Tommorow.

I look at him and see his cute face. AAAAAHHHHHHH! HOW IS HE SOOOO ADORABLE!?! I SWEAR TO GOD I CAN'T KEEP IT IN MY PAN-

kakashi pov

Tommorow is the day, the anniversary of the day I was left all alone. The day I lost the only person who was close to me. Those who were close to me had already left me with nothing but an empty heart.

That day, I was sad that I lost my sensei, who was a father figure to me, who was like a best friend to me. I was angry at myself that I couldn't be there when he might have needed me.

And through all of this sadness and sorrow something good actually happened.... Naruto was born.

Naruto reminds me a lot of obito... A friend I lost in the third great ninja war. Me and obito were just getting to be friends and just like that... Took a part from heart.

Naruto fills that part of my heart. Being goofy just like him, aiming to become hokage just like him, and never gives up.... Just like him.

Naruto also fills the part which sensei left... Even though he's nothing like sensei compared in strength, he looks just like a mini minato sensei.

For all that, tomorrow, I wanna give him something special, Something that he would never expect, something that would make very happy.

And yes I already have thought on it, and yes I won't tell you.

Iruka pov

Tomorrow is the day, the anniversary of my parent's death. After their death, it seemed as though nobody cared for me, as if I was a nobody, as if I was Invincible.

A few years later, I got to teach naruto. And he was the same as me. He Did all those stupid things to gain attention.

I don't want him to suffer like I did. I want to be a fatherly figure to him. I will protect him.

Tommorow is his birthday, and I want to give him a gift that he'll never forget.

I've already got the gift. But it's bold of you to assume that I will tell you what it is.

Jiraiya pov

Tommorow is th-..... Shit.... I need to do it differently. (jiraiya style)

Tom'rrow is the day, I hath lost my student..... Too much.

明日は生徒を亡くした日です
(ashita wa seito wo nakushita hidesu)
(tomorrow is the day, I lost my student)

.........

AAARRRRGGGHH

LET'S JUST GO NORMALLY!!??

.......

I don't think I need to tell you what tomorrow is....

The anniversary of the death of the cutest couple, the birthday of their son and my student.

I have a gift too, but I won't tell.

#EAZY

THIS IS WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL SIMPLE!!?

* author chan here! If you have any request as to what the gifts should be, please tell me in the comments (I actually already have the gifts in mind, but.... Pleasing your readers is the good thing to do... Ja ne! *

762 words