18. Who Gave What?

The morning birds were chirping, the sun shining brighter than ever, and a cute couple snuggling with each other
...... What else is beautiful than this?

The raven woke up first just like usual, to stare at his angel is his first thing in routine. How can he not stare if the angel is the cutest blonde on the entire universe.

Blonde lashes fluttered open, revealing blue eyes bluer than blue itself.

Naruto smiled a loving smile "mornin'". Naruto loved how he woke up in the ravens arms.

"morning" the raven replied.

Sasuke pov

I. AM. ITCHING. TO. WISH. HIM. A. HAPPY. FOOKIN. BIRTHDAY.

{time skip brought to you by a dragon who feeds her master her tail}

ALRIGHT, ALL IS SET.

The missions given has been completed. Nobody wished him, making him think we forgot. Didn't let him be alone even for a second, since the villagers are the real demons. The party place has been set. All gifts have been wrapped
*inhale**exhale*

I want this to be a birthday he'll never forget.

And now time for the next step.

It's around 5:45 pm. The sun is setting. Me and naruto are walking in the streets.

"hey naruto" he looked at me. "yeah" "I found this cool place yesterday, I wanna show it you, wanna come?"

"cool enough to be showed by you? The place must be really awesome! Of course I'll come!"

"before that, put this on" I showed him a blindfold. Naruto looked at it for a while. "now... I'm REALLY curious"

Naruto put on the blind fold and I held his hand, pulling him with me.

Naruto pov

Sasuke pulled me to somewhere. The noise of the crowd was fading. My curiosity was at its peak.

A few minutes later we stopped. Sasuke removed my blindfold. I saw sasuke, he was giving me a smile.

"there" sasuke pointed. I looked where he pointed. It was an old house. What was so special about it that made sasuke think it was cool?

I'm confused.

Sasuke chuckled "I know you're confused as to why I think this old worn out house is cool. But you'll know if you look there"

Sasuke pointed at the top of the door. There was a symbol. I walked near the house and now it was clear.

The symbol was familiar for some reason

The symbol was familiar for some reason..... Wait...... No way..... I thought it was.... Destroyed.

Sasuke pov

I pointed at the top of the door. He looked there and walked towards it. I walked behind him.

His eyes widened. Tears entered naruto's eyes. "the... Namikaze.... Clan..." he whispered. "the fourth's house" I said.