𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

dedicated to: samz_ Oliveira   for commenting and voting on my story

I love the way your eyes light up when someone says "It might be dangerous"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Eva's pov

No matter how hard I was rubbing it, the mark was not leaving. My arm was becoming red, but the black snake was still there. I didn't want this to happen. I wanted to participate in something different from school. I just wanted to be a normal teenage witch.

    I didn't know why I agreed to do this. Maybe it was Tom. He has gained my trust years ago. His charming personality made me ignore all the red flags. And they were a lot, damn it!.

   He made me feel awful about myself. He was rude to everyone that wasn't in a high position or didn't have the power her wanted. Everyone is afraid of him. He almost killed a first-year girl, in our third year, because she was laughing and Tom thought she was laughing about him.

    The morning sun came in the bedroom from the window. The two other girls were still sleeping, but I couldn't fall asleep all night. Memories from that moment in the woods were still playing in my mind. I tried to hide the mark with makeup but it wasn't working. It was still visible.

   The light made me open my eyes. The time was 6:32, so I decided to get up and go to breakfast. I wore my white shirt and plaid skirt. I tied my tie and put my shoes and robe on. I took my bag and got out of the room.

 The common room was empty. Usually, no one is awake that early. I opened the big door and left.

Freyja's pov

       The light coming through the curtains blinded my eyes making me wake up. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Eva was not on her bed. I decided to ignore it. I have had enough with her.

     The day was extremely warm. The sky was clear, not even a single cloud in the sky. 

      Bella was already awake. She is a morning person. I hardly wake up before 10 at the weekends. I heard the water running, meaning Bella was taking a shower.

    I got up from my warm bed. My bare feet touched the cold ground. I left my bed unmade and got my uniform from my trunk. I took off my nightgown and wore my clothes. I got my wand from my nightstand and put it in my pocket. I picked my bag from the floor and sat on my bed, waiting for Bella.

     We still hang out. She is more logical than her sister, thankfully. 

 A while after I heard that the water stopped running, Bella came out from the bathroom fully clothed.

"Good morning Freyja. "

"Morning. Are you sure you want to wear the robe? I am already hot with the vest. "

"I don't, but that's the rule. You have to wear it. You will get yourself in trouble if you don't "

I scoffed at the thought of the overprotective rules this school has. Isn't the uniform already enough?

   I wore my robe and tied my hair up. I was already sweating.

   The day passed by quickly. Just a regular day at Hogwarts. Magic, classes and drama. That Raven claw girl again. Her name... Myrtle, I believe. She is getting bullied every day and every night she ends up crying in the girls' lavatory. She is a little too sensitive if you want my opinion. But, who am I to judge?