𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

In a fight, they are lethal

Around each other, they melt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Freyja was almost ready. Her dark red dress fell beautifully under her knees. Bordeaux is her favourite colour. She tied the laces of her black heels.

  With a flick of her wand, she fixed her hair. Her lips had a rosy pink colour and her lashes had mascara in them. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at her reflection. She liked herself. Freyja knew she was beautiful.

  She started walking downstairs, hoping Abraxas was there. Fortunately, he was. Right on time.

"You look really beautiful"

"You are not bad yourself"

  He giggled softly at the compliment.
"Let's go, shall we?" Abraxas gave his hand to Freyja and she took it.

   He was wearing brown, forties trousers, pretty expensive and good material, and a grey shirt. His hair was brushed back with gel.

     They entered Hogshead. They haven't talked much during their way there. Just the typical.

"I was thinking going for a butter beer at" the three broomsticks "What do you think?"

"Lovely idea. Let's go"

  They entered the store and sat at a table in the back corner. The store wasn't crowded but there was a lot of occupied tables. The outside was warm but there were fans of the inside.

  The waiter came in front of their table. "What can I get for you today?"

"2 butterbeers please"

  The waiter nodded and then left.

"So, Freyja, tell me something about yourself"

  She hated that question. Like what do you need to know? My favourite colour or my childhood trauma?

"Well, um... my favourite colour is dark red, I like caramel, I like reading... umm... I really like reading Shakespeare .. I don't know what else to say. What about you?"

"My favourite colour is dark green, I really like... Tom?"

  He didn't have time to finish his sentence when Tom sat right next to them

"Abeaxas, Freyja"

"Tom... What are you doing here?"

"Nice dress, Freyja"

"Thanks"

   Tom was wearing black, a cheap pair of trousers and a black coat. His hair was his usual hairstyle.

  The waiter placed the two glasses of butterbeer on the table.

"I would like a glass too "

"I thought you were not going to stay. "

"I am not welcomed here?"

   Abraxas nodded,without looking at him 

  "Of course you are. You can stay. Excuse me I'm going to the restroom. "

  Once he left, Freyja started talking

"What are you doing here??"

"Rescuing you from your miserable date. "

"It wasn't miserable and I didn't need rescuing"

"What ever."

  He took out a notebook and a quill and placed them on the table. He opened it to a page with a drawing on it.