𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32

She was dangerous, independent and strong. The sound of her heels clicking in the marvel floor shook the devil up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!! Smut Warning!!!

22 December 1943

Tom and Freyja were sitting together on the sofa of the O'Lone manor. Freyja was reading a book, while Tom's head was on her lap. Her hand was lightly stroking his black curls. Tom was quiet, thinking, listening to the rain. Her mother was not back yet, meaning they were alone in a huge manor.

"Freyja, dear..."

"Yes, Tommy?"

Tom got up from her and looked straight into her black eyes. Freyja closed her book, after marking the spot she stopped reading.

"I have to announce something."

"I have a strange feeling that I am definitely not going to like your announcement." Freyja raised her left eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"I want to change my name."

"Come again?!"

"I want to change my name. I do not like it. I want something new"

"what do you mean you don't like it? Thomas is a very nice name."

"It is not mine. It is my father's and I don't want anything to be related to him. That name doesn't represent me."

"What name do you want now?"

"Voldemort"

Freyja widened her eyes and raised both her eyebrows in astonishment. She blinked a few times before turning her head to look away from him. "I've never heard of that name"

"I came up with it. It means 'steal death' in French."

"And 'flight of death' in Latin," Freyja got up from the sitting and stood up in front of him "Are you crazy?"

"You think I am crazy because I want a different name?"

"No! I think you are crazy because of the name you chose. What's wrong with James or John?"

"They are not unique. A man like me can't have such a common name!"

"Tom..."

"Don't call me Tom! That name is dead and if you don't like it, it is not my problem."

Freyja rolled her eyes as she watched Tom pack his things.

"Where are going?"

"I am not going to stay somewhere that doesn't respect my identity."

"I never said that I do not respect you. I respect both you and your choices."

"It doesn't seem like it."

"It is hard for me. I mean, Voldemort?"

"Don't try to victimize yourself!"

"I am not! I am just saying that it is sudden. At one moment we are just relaxing and two minutes later you change your whole identity!"