𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25

1. Thank you all so much for 10k+ reads, I am so grateful!!
2. I made a playlist just for that chapter. ⬆⬆  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/40DxTrRybXMMwp9qB2nWtT?si=NSo3mMP5QouxqTeiZuhK3g  
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There are devilish thoughts even in the most angelic minds...

Freyja invited the kids for lunch before the ball. They would get ready there and then attend all together. It was Tom's first dance so he was extremely nervous.

Almost none of them had visited the manor before. The previous years, they were considered too young to go to balls. The château was huge. It was an all-black, two floored manor with a lot windows. Abraxas knocked on the double door and after a while, a short, grumpy house elf answered. The kids moved forwards.

The inside of the castle was even more glamourous. All black walls and furniture with golden details. A lot mirrors and paintings were decorating each wall. The place was very familiar to Tom, even thought it was the first time he went there. The living room was huge with four black, leather sofas, a fireplace and a massive painting hanging above it. It was Freyja and her mother. Freyja was sitting on an armchair, while her mom was standing next to her, both wearing formal clothes. Seeing these two together you could easily see the similarities between them. Like mother, like daughter, they say.

Tom moved to the kitchen. As he was observing the room, he realized where he had seen it before. From Freyja's flashback, the night he killed her. He didn't think they would keep the house.

The kids heard footsteps coming from the big, golden staircase. Freyja walked to her friends and greeted them. "Let's go. Lunch is served."

They got in the dinning room. A big, brown, wooded table with fourteen sits in each side was in the middle of the room and Lilith was sitting in one end. Soon enough, their plates were empty and dessert time approached. Lilith took a sip from her wine. "I assume you all know how to dance" She said when she placed her glass in the table.

The kids nodded quietly, some of them even murmured a silent 'yes'. Abraxas spent his week teaching Tom how to dance. Tom didn't want to make a fool of himself to the high society. He also needed to impress Lilith and even Freyja.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom knocked on Freyja's door. He wanted to give her a Christmas present. 'Come in' Tom opened the door. Her bedroom was even bigger than the Slytherin common room. All black and golden, of course. Big bookcases and a lot of books, a wooden desk and a black king size bed, some armchairs, a gold rug, a fireplace, three mirrors and the same painting as in the living room.

Freyja got out from one of the other doors, probably the bathroom. A white towel was all that was covering her body. "Oh, it's you. I was expecting my mother."

"I apologize if this is an inappropriate time. I can come later."

"It's okay, just wait for me to get dressed."

After a while, Freyja got out of the bathroom, wearing her sleepwear. She sat on the bed besides Tom. He took a small box out of his pocket and passed it to her. She opened it and came across a necklace. "What is that?"

"That, my dear, is my Christmas present to you. This is Salazar Slytherin's locket."

"I thought this was one of your horcruxes."