𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

"She was special; She combined a mean angel and a kind devil"

**********

3/91943

midnight

room of requirements

  Riddle, Malfoy, Ashford, Lestrange, Dolohov and Black are all together for their usual meeting. Tom was off tonight and they all noticed. He wasn't talking. He was sitting in his armchair, just looking at the fire. The other boys stayed in silence, afraid of speaking.

  "I need to do something" he finally spoke. His voice was so quiet, that it could barely be heard.

"And I want you to help me. "

"What is it, my Lord? "

"Be patient, Antonin"

Silence

"I want someone on my team. "

"Of course, my Lord. I know a lot of Slytherins that would love to be on our team. "

"No, Abraxas. There are four specific students I need... 

First of all, we have the twins. Bella and Evangeline. It was easy to be Eva by our side, but it's not anymore. I need to find another way. Andryan, I want you to make Bella join us. And leave Eva on me. "

"Yes, my Lord"

"There is a Slytherin 6th year, he is also on the quidditch team. Vance Montgomery. I suspect you know him. "

"He is our seeker. The best one! But why do you want him? "Darius asked the boy in front of him. Tom's eyes were still on the fire.

"I've seen him multiple times before. He has extraordinary magic skills and I think that he will be useful for us. He is in third place in our class. Just below me and... Freyja. Abraxa, can you get close ? "

"Yes, my Lord"

"Now that I said Freyja, she is another person I need. "

"Are you mad?! "

"Quiet Black!! "

"I am so sorry, my Lord, but she is mental! There are rumors that she killed her own family. "

"What do you mean? "

"As you probably know, her father and siblings were murdered almost six years ago. There are rumors that she was the one who killed them, as she and her mother were the only ones who survived"

"I don't believe in rumors. "

"We don't want her on our side! She is dangerous! Witty... "

"And that's exactly what I want"

"Yes, but... "

"Enough! It is my team and I get to decide who is in and who is out! "

No one spoke. The room was silent. The boys looked at each other, waiting for someone to say anything. They wanted to go to their dorm and get some sleep. But no one even opened his mouth. They were left in silence.

  Everyone was sitting still until Tom finally got up and started walking out.

"Go to your rooms. "He yelled just before he was completely out.

3/9/1943

7:00 am

       Freyja and Bella were both sitting in the great hall, eating breakfast. Evangeline was nowhere to be seen. No one has seen her since last night, she was leaving the library. She stayed there until late at night to study, but she did not come back to her dorm.