𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

Even though she looks innocent, she is really a perverted demon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freyja's pov

   I was waiting in front of the lake. It was quite cold and I didn't have my coat with me.

"Hello"

"Finally! I've been waiting for like 20 minutes."

"It is not my fault that you arrived early"

"What do you want? Is something wrong?"

"You know, she is a really sweet girl" 

I looked at him curiously.

"She is a little bit stupid for Ravenclaw. Naive actually..."

Please tell me you did not...

"Evelyn"

Oh, shit!

"That's why you left the great Hall so randomly today at lunch? "

"Meaby... "

"What did you told her? Or actually, what does she told you?"

"Don't worry, she didn't told me anything"

Thank god

"But I got what I wanted "

"You Legimenced her?"

He didn't say anything. Just looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"What do you know? "

"Not much. I just saw you outside of a classroom, threatening her... Not much and certainly not exactly what I was expecting... "

Memories started to flow back in my mind ...

*Flashback*

The school was cold. It was midwinter. It was late at night and I was walking around the castle. It was really quiet since everyone was asleep. Well, not everyone... I had not realised what I was doing. I was about 13 years old. I stopped in front of the door we were supposed to meet. She was there. Her blonde hair falling on her shoulders. Her blue eyes were half-close because of how tired she was. She was wearing her sleepwear and a coat.

"You said you wanted to talk with me "
She told me with a loud voice.
"Don't speak so loudly. We don't want someone to hear us. Come with me" I said and threw a silencing charm.
I used my wand to open the classroom's door. I couldn't think clearly. All I wanted was revenge. But what revenge can a thirteen years old girl give... I wanted them to feel pain. And I liked being the one to give it.

" Do you remember what happened four years ago? "
I asked her when we got in the room and closed the door.
"no?"
"You should."
Before she could say anything, I threw the Cruciatous curse on her

" Crucio !"

I wasn't old enough to know about the unforgivable curses, but my mother taught me a lot of things I wasn't supposed to know. I watched her l there, screaming in pain and a smirk shaped on my face. After a while, she passed out and that's when I threw the killing curse.
" Avada Kedavra "

Her lifeless body lied in front of me and the only thing I could feel was excitement. I was feeling superior. Now nothing could stop me.