𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

I saw magic in his eyes.

Dirty, dark , beautiful magic.

************************************

7/9/1943

   The day was rather cold; unlike the past three days. The weather in England is so unpredictable.

   Tom had spent the whole day in the girls lavatory with Freyja, trying to open the chamber. They have not found it yet. It was harder than they thought.

   It was late Sunday night and the duo was at the restricted section of Hogwart's library. Searching through the books , trying to find something about the chamber. Tom has spent most of his time in this section. Evan more than the actual library. Freyja didn't even knew about it.

   It was Tom's time on doing perfect duties, so he had a reason to be out. Freyja , in the other hand, had the invisibility cloak. Nor Tom or Freyja knew that it was actually real. Both of them thought the deathly hallows was just a myth.

"If you have the invisibility cloak." Tom started speaking "That mean that the elder wand and the resurrection stone are also real"

" Well, technically, I haven't found them yet, so I don't know"

"Where did you even get that ?"

"Someone gave it to me."

"Who ? How do I know that you did not stole it?"

"You don't ..."

   Tom didn't continue the conversation. It was clear that Freyja did not want to talk about it.

    They kept looking for any book  referring to the chamber of secrets. The man Freyja met the previous day did not knew how to find it or what to say to open it. The bookcases in this section were a lot and they were also quite big, meaning that they will need more than one night to find it.

     Suddenly, a loud sound was heard. Freyja let out a small scream, out of her fear. Both the kids looked around, trying to see what made this noise. "What happened ?" Tom  asked his friend, that was standing right next to him

"oh, just a book fell." Freyja turned around and picked the big, black book from the floor  "Everything you need to know about horcruxes ?"

    Tom panicked. He froze in fear that somebody might learn the awful thing he did over summer. Well, to be exact, she knew, but not everything.

"You don't know what horcruxes are ? " Tom questioned Freyja, hoping for a negative answer.

"Well, I heard my mom talking about them , when I was a child, once or twice" She declared  "but I didn't payed much attention. I asked , one night, but she said that it was extremely dark and that I should never metion it again. Which I found stranger, since she is a huge lover of the dark arts. "

"Don't worry. I will explain it ot you, once we are over with the whole chamber situation. "

"So you know what a horcruxe is ..." Tom glanced at her, his eyes saying the obvious "Of course you do..." Freyja said, mostly to herself.

"Is anyone there?" Sloghorn voice filled the place. "I heard you talking!" Both the kids panicked. If Slughorn caught them, they would be in huge trouble.

"Quick, throw the cloak over you. ' Tom told Freyja, as he was covering her with the fabric.

     Slughorn's quick steps were getting closer to where Freyja and Tom were standing. They quickly turned the light from their wands off, as they saw his lamp light getting bigger.