𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

She has been through hell. So believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into fire and smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/9/1943

Freyja, Bella, Eva, Abraxas, Darius, Andryan, Tom and Cosmo, are sitting in a carriage on their way back to Hogwarts. Long summer. They missed each other.

The truth is, that Freyja might not consider them the perfect people, but they helped her zone out from reality a bit.

The ride was quick. When they arrived, it was already night. They made their way to the Great Hall for dinner.

"So, how did you spent your summer? "Abraxas started an interesting conversation.

"Well, you know. The classic. Sitting all day long, going to some balls, reading books. That stuff "Bella answer first.

"What about you, Freyja "Tom questioned the beautiful girl in front of him. Beautiful is a platonic word. Intelligence is also beauty.

Why did everything get to be about me?

"Um. Well... what I do every summer. Travel, going to balls. I also visited a lot times my mom in the ministry. I want to know more about the job. It is my future career, actually. What about you, Tom? "

Tom gave her a dirty look. She knew what he did every summer. Going back to that muggle orphanage.

"What I do every year. Traveling, reading... "

" Murdering your father"

"Excuse me? "Thankfully no one else heard her.

"Nothing. Can I talk with you for a second? Outside? "

He didn't add anything and just got up. Freyja also got up and followed him

"Don't you think that these two always need to talk privately.... "Abraxas winked at the rest of his friends and they laughed.

"There is no way something is going on between them. First of all, they hate each other. Second ,they are completely different. Freyja is cool. Tom is a dick "Bella quoted. Fortunately, Tom didn't hear her. But Freyja did and scoffed.

Once they were alone, he pinned her against the wall.

"What did you say?
"What did I say? "
"Do not Play at The dumb Bitch to Me, we both know you are Brilliant! The What do you know?"

"First of all, thank you for calling me brilliant. Second, I know nothing. I just happened to heard that Tom Riddle died in June... "

"That's what you do in the ministry? Learn all the drama? "

"Perhaps"

"Why did you told me that?"

"Well, I'm just saying that it is a very good coincidence that your father died a couple of weeks after I told you who he is "

"Exactly. A coincidence. Now, get that thought out of your mind! "

"Well... It is not that you murdered your own blood"

"Don't forget that you murdered your cousin to"

"I didn't murdered anyone!! "

"You are playing with fire, babygirl. And you are not ready for that..."

"Oh, really? Who is the fire? You? If you think that you make my heart beat quickly from fear, you have hallucinations. "

He eliminated the distance between them. If he moved one step closer, their chests will be touching. Tom moved his fingers and unbuttoned the first two buttons of her shirt.