𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓼 𝓿𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓶

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how did the date with Malfoy went? "

  Bella and Freyja were sitting in their dorm. It was Sunday night and the kids were getting ready for their first day of examination.

  "Well ,good. Until Tom showed up. "
"Wait what? Tom showed up??"
"He did. He is unbelievable! "

A loud know sounded and Evangeline came through. "You won't imagine who just asked me out!!" She sat next to her friends.

   "I really hope it is not someone from our friend group..." 

"Why? "

"Because no one is boyfriend material. "

"Well, I think they are. They are really good boys. All of them!"

Yeah...

"Any way, who? "Bella asked her sister

"Tom! "

At the hearing of his name, she froze. "Tom? On a date? With you? Weird.. He doesn't seem like the type that goes on dates, or does something with girls in general. He seems a lot focused on school."

"I know ,right. I am the exception!"

"When is the date? "I asked a little afraid of the answer." Friday. After we finish the exams and before we leave. " 

"Ah, yes. We are leaving this weekend. "Bella said with a big smile. Summer break...

"Wow.. Time passes by really fast." She felt kinda sad leaving Hogwarts. She made friends here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday afternoon

Freyja pov

  Eva has left for her date about an hour ago. I and Bella are sitting in the common room. The owl s exams have been really stressful but they are finally over. 

   Some kids are spending their last hours with their friends. Some others are packing their trucks. We are leaving tomorrow morning.

    I made small talk with Bella while waiting for Eva to come back. I am currently reading a book I bought last weekend, about famous pureblood families. I don't think that all muggles and muggle-borns deserve to die. But I do think that the world would be much better without some of them.

   The door suddenly opened and a crying girl, run through and went up to the girls' dormitories "Who was that?" "My sister!" crap!

  I got up and followed Bella upstairs. I knocked on the door to our room. A silent yes was heard from the inside and I opened the door. The girl was laying in her bed, curled up with the blanket. Her white heels were thrown in front of her bed. He head was buried in her pillow and her blond hair were a mess.

  Bella sat next to her and caress her hair. "Want to tell us what happened? "No answer." We can help you" I sat next to her on the other side. Eva looked at us and cleared her nose. Her makeup was messed up and her eyes had become red from crying.