𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23

Do you have enough love in your heart.... 

...To go and get your hands dirty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

memory #01

date: June 2nd 1941
people: Freyja O'Lone, Brea McQuid, Michael Gray, Lora Carver
location: Beauxbatons academy of magic

"My mother sent me a letter earlier today but I didn't had time to read it" Freyja sat on the grass next to her friends. Michael grabbed the envelope from her hand and opened it within seconds.
He studied the paper and then made a shocked expression. "Hoy fuck!"
The three girls gathered around him, trying to read the paper.

Freyja took the letter out of Michael's hand. "Back of, it is mine! "
After she read it, she turned to Michael. "Why are you so surprised?"

"Can someone tell us what's happening?" Lora yelled.

"So... " Michael started "As you know, my dad works with Freyja's mom in the ministry. And as you also know, there is a war going on in the muggle world. The wizarding world is trying not to get involved but now my dad with Lilith O'Lone and the British ministry of magic are fighting with the French ministry of magic on whether or not we should take part "

"And why is that our business? " Brea asked and sat under the tree next to Lora.

"Here's why we have a problem." Freyja continued "There is a girl in our school. Luna Côté. Her father is the French minister of magic. Long story short, we have a short of spy in our school"

"I don't get it" Lora said.

"I am not really sure what she wants to do, but I think she is trying to either learn information or hurt me and Michael."

"And what should we do?" Brea asked but no one answered.

"Kill her?"

"Come one, Michael. We don't have to" Freyja said.

"I think we do. That's what happens to spies. Also, if she is about to hurt us, we better hurt her first."

"We are not serial killers!"

"Didn't you murdered your own cousin, Freyja?"
Lora, Brea and Freyja turned and looked at Michael with wide eyes.

"Michael!! You were the only one I told!"

"Sorry... I didn't knew... "
Freyja gave him an angry look and let out a sigh.

"If you don't want to do it, I can. But I will need your help." Michael said, hoping for a positive answer.

"Okay"

memory #02
date: 15 July 1941
people: Freyja O'Lone, Brea McQuid, Michael Gray, Lora Carver
Location: O'Lone manor