𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27

When in chaos there is calculation

Drop the glasses just to hear them break...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 August 1943, 03:00 am O'Lone manor.

Freyja was all alone. Her mother was on a work trip to Germany. She was coming home next week. Freyja was asleep on the sofa of the living room when someone knocked on the door. The loud know woke Freyja up. A house-elf motion to answer the door and Freyja followed it. The little creature opened and Freyja froze.

"Tom, what are you doing here?"

"Are you alone?" Freyja didn't answer. Lots of questions were occupying her mind.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"What are you doing here?"

"May I come in?"

"Of course,"

Tom stepped further into the house. It was the third time he was visiting the manor. No matter how many times he visited, he would be fascinated by the interior. "I love your home. It is a little messy, though."

"If I knew I would have visitors at 3 in the morning, I would have cleaned."

"Don't you have house-elves?"

"Are you here to criticize me?"

"No, I am here because you are my girlfriend and I need help"

"What did you do?"

Tom sat on the leather sofa and picked a book from the floor. "I didn't know you read Shakespeare."

"You know him?"

"Of course I do! He is one of the greatest muggle writers."

"Okay, I am going to ask you one more time. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I had some business out and I couldn't get back to the orphanage, so I came here."

Freyja crossed her arms "What kind of business?"

"I just made my last Horcrux!"

Freyja furrowed her eyebrows and sat next to Tom. "Who did you kill?"

"Someone. You don't know him."

"I still don't understand why you want the Horcruxes"

"It's immortality, my darling"

Freyja rolled her eyes and let her back fall on the back of the sofa. Tom put an arm around her and she rested her head at his shoulder. "How many have you made?"

"Seven."

"Thank god you stopped." Freyja let out a sigh

"Why? I thought you like Horcruxes... I mean, you are wearing one right now"

"It's not that I don't like them, but they are dangerous. First of all, you split your soul. Second, if someone finds and destroy them, you instantly die."

"What's the matter with you? You sound like Slughorn."

"Please... Don't insult me like that." Freyja got out of tom's hug and he glanced at her with a puzzled look. "I am just worried about you."

"You don't have to. I am safe. Plus, you are not my mom!"

"Your mom is not alive"

Tom clenched his jaw. His eyes became scarlet red. That was something Freyja was seeing for the first time. Tom was heavy breathing and clenched his fist, trying not to do anything he would regret, for the second time. No one was speaking. Freyja bit her lip, trying not to seem terrified. She knew she shouldn't have said that. It was a very sensitive topic about tom. His cheeks had become red from anger.

Freyja got up from the sofa, trying to get away from Tom, but he was quick to react. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her closer. His strong grip made Freyja's eyes tear up. She was shaking like a leaf. His whole body was quivering with an uncomfortable rage.

"Tom..."

"Shut up."

He pinned her to the wall, his fist still on her head. Freyja's heart was racing and she shivered with fear. Her face went white and her breathing became very rapid. She didn't want to reveal her true feeling to the enemy, even though her boyfriend was her opponent.

Tom let go of her hair and grabbed her neck, instead. They have played this game several times. Sometimes it led to sex. Sometimes it led to Freyja punching Tom. But tonight, it was none of the two cases.

Tom applied more pressure. He was making sure to leave some very ugly bruises decorating her neck. She didn't fight for air. She did nothing but wait for his next step. She knew tom for over a year. He was easy to handle once you learned his buttons. And Freyja knew all of them.

"Don't you ever say that again!" He shouted. With his free hand, he pinned Freyja's arms above her head, so she wasn't able to punch him again. "I don't want you to replace my dead mother. But I don't want you to talk about her."

Freyja raised her eyebrow. That action made tom tighten his grip even more. "Don't look at me with that little arrogant look of yours," Freyja smirked. "You liked making fun of me, didn't you? But what do you have to say now?" He whispered in her ear.

"Harder" She whispered back, making a shiver go down his spine. He was speechless. Freyja did know what to say to leave him shocked.

He backed up, letting go of Freyja. He was quiet, thinking how a simple word made him go mad. Freyja smirked even more. Her eyes had a playful tone, while he seemed lost.

Tom grabbed his coat from the sofa he was previously sitting on and put it on. He glanced at Freyja again and quickly left the O'Lone manor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~