𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

Gods will bow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/9/1943

"I'm glad you and Eva stopped fighting." Bella said to Freyja as they entered the Slytherin common room." It was really kind of you that you apologized. She is really stubborn, i don't think that she would made the first step"

"It's okay. I don't really like fighting. Well, i do, but not with my friends. "

"We are going to Hogsmead tomorrow. Would you like to come? The whole friendgroup will come."

"Thank you for the invitation, Bella but I would rather not. "

"Are you sure? I mean, you like going to hogsmead. What happened?"

"Nothing, I just want to catch up with some homework. "

"Okay, what ever you want"

The brunette girl sat on the green velvet sofa, in front of the fireplace, waiting for her friend to join her. "Well, Freyja, aren't you going to sit with me?" Bella questioned, after seeing that Freyja didn't move towards her and just stayed still.

"No, sorry. I will go to sleep. It was a tiring day and I want to wake up early tomorrow morning. "

"Alright, goodnight then "

"Good night to you too"

Freyja got up in her bedroom. The door was slightly open and the light was on. She pushed the door and got in. Eva was sitting on her bed, reading.

"Hello Eva" Freyja murmured, without talking a response. "Alright, clearly you're still mad at me "

"Don't take it personal, but I am not in the mood of talking. I just want to rest this Friday night. "

"Not even a light talk? "

"If that light talk includes you asking me about my forearm, then no. "

"Why did you become a death eater? "

"A what? "

"A death eater. That's what Tom calls his followers"

"You mean friends? "

"Yeah, whatever. Who else is in there"

"Are jealous? "

"Jealous of what? "

"Jealous that you are not part of the team. You are just someone random. Clearly not important to Tom"

" Clearly... Darling, I do not need Tom's validation. A queen is a queen with or without a king"

"Did you just called yourself a queen? Funny. "

"It seems like you didn't forgave me "

"Of course I didn't. And I never will. Tom told me you would said that. "

"I don't care. "

"Your jealousy is showing. Try to hide it harder next time. "

"I do not want to fight with you again. "Freyja left the room with destination the common room. While she was walking down the stairs, Bella was walking up.

"I thought you were going to sleep" Bella noted.

"Your sister made me furious, so I will just sit in the common room for a while. "

"I understand. She can't control her self sometimes. "

"I don't think it's her. Apparently Tom said things about me. And she believed him "