39

As I was about to step out of the shower, Lukas pulled me back against him with a whine.

"What is it, baby?" I asked him, grinning.

"Stay in with me," he mumbled in my ear before kissing my neck.

"You've had enough last night and when we woke up, Lukas. If we go again, I won't be able to walk," I told him, grinning.

"That's the point, kitten," he chuckled, trailing his hand down my stomach.

"Nuh-uh. You're on a break, horn dog."

"But why?" he whined again before pouting.

"Because I would like to have functional legs," I said then grabbed a towel and stepped out, wrapping it around me.

Lukas blew out a huff then wrapped a towel around her waist and followed me out the bathroom. I slipped on my underwear then a pair of sweatpants and one of Lukas' shirts.

"Lukas! Put me down," I squealed when he picked me up and placed me on the bed, towering over me and kissing all over my face.

A few giggles were heard from me before he stopped his kiss attack then kisses my forehead, nose, then lips.

"I love you so much, you know that?" He whispered, cupping my cheek.

"Of course I know, baby. I love you too," I said back.

"I don't say it as much but I feel it everyday. Just being able to wake up next to you every morning. Or eating your cooking every night and feeling your kisses every chance I get.

"Just the thought of losing you makes my heart sink. I was going insane without you here and now that you're back... I'm scared to lose you again," he whispered, lowering his head.

"Hey, look at me," I urged him and watched him slowly lift his head. "I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me for as long as you'll have me, baby."

"I'll keep you forever, kitten."

Lukas began looking over my face, rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb before softly kissing me again.

"You're my everything." he mumbled against my lips then looked into my eyes.

"And you're mine, Lukas. I don't know what I'd do without you," I told him, running a hand through his hair.

A smile grew on his face and I returned it before our lips met once more but in a mire passionate motion. I let out a quiet hum when he pulled back then pecked my lips.

"Now, I need to put clothes on," Lukas said, licking his lips.

"Yeah... do that," I responded.

A small smirk formed before he rolled off of me  then went to his drawer, grabbing clothes. I got out of bed then went to the kitchen to see mama sitting at the counter, sipping what I assumed was coffee.

"Morning, mama," I spoke up, sitting across from her.

"Hey, sweetie. You were up late last night, weren't you?" She looked up at me from her mug and my face immediately felt warm.

"Wait you-"

"Heard you two loud mouths? Yes, I did."

That is embarrassing as hell! Damn it, we really need to get soundproof walls or some shit.

I lowered my head and covered my face, trying to get of the heat in my cheeks. A low groan rumbled in my throat when mama began to laugh.

"Skylar, it's nothing to be ashamed. You're an adult, it's not my business what you do in your relationship, no matter how loud you are."