15

LUKAS POV

I am trying so hard to fight my urges but it's really fucking hard when I can practically feel how horny Skylar is. She can't lie and tell me she isn't because she is terrible at fucking hiding it. I'm pretty sure Daniella knows since she's always making side remarks which makes Skylar turn red.

What's even worse is that my dick is constantly on hard and cold showers don't do shit. Daniella is always giving her these small ass shorts to wear and I know she's doing it to fucking torture me. Blue balls sucks ass.

I was busy in the office while Skylar and Daniella were doing who-knows-what in the living room. Rick was in there with him since I have him a day off. He's one of the hardest working guys in the pack, so why not give him a little break.

"Fuck," I muttered, slamming the folder closed.

All of these reports about rogues and other creatures stalking around our territory is doing nothing but making me lean towards Klause. He possibly has a whole army of wolves and all he wants is Skylar.

I raked my hand through my hair, letting out a deep sigh. The door creaked open and a head of auburn hair peaked inside with a small smile. I smiled back when she walked inside, closing the door behind her.

"Hi, I came to check up on you," Skylar said, walking up to my desk.

"Did you now?" I teased, raising an eyebrow.

She nodded, looking at all of the papers. "What are you up to?"

"Work, work, and more work," I sighed. "It's just the same situations. Rogues and all kind of other fucktards are trying to come on our territory." A frown formed on her face once I finished speaking before quickly trying to hide it.

"What have y'all gotten so far?" She asked.

"It's really complicated. It's as if every trace or footstep just vanished from existence once they leave. We all feel dumb as hell when this happens," I admitted.

None of this shit made sense to me. Maybe no one was here at all, and they were just fucking with us.

"Who's your greatest tracker in the pack?" Skylar asked, walking around the desk and standing next to me.

"Elodia. She's the only one who can pinpoint a track in under five seconds," I responded. "Why do you ask?"

"What does she use for her tracking?"

"Sense of smell and her intuition. She always ends up right though."

"Then that's it. Maybe they have a way to cover up their scent when strolling around the perimeter. Think about it, if this is Klause who's having them come here, he most likely has the ability to basically shield themselves," Skylar broke down while flipping through the folders.

It shocked the hell out of me when she finished talking because I didn't know she knew any of that. I'll be honest, Skylar is a very powerful wolf but at the same time, I didn't think that she knew about this.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned, her cheeks turning red.

I didn't even realize I was looking at her in anyway until she brought it up.